You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

My gaff, my rules!

Karl_b

Guest Eskimo-Boy

Keep up the Meetball licking..................I love it!

mayne what's your problem jus because you know if you tried to run a bar only gay people would come and you would sit pourin alcopops for them gettin them wasted until the overpower you, man you crazy don't say stuff like that again to me! meetballs are a delicacy wheer im from but you my firend are jus a great goose wihtout a backbone, watch it!

• 1 year later...

And no kids; not even before 1900hrs, and no meals.

Cunts.

I definately have cheese crisps, and dogs would be allowed in the bar.

And I'd have a pub quiz with the guy from my local who can't really read properly doing the questions (he reads the word "series" as "serious").

Hoegaarden on tap and I'm bringing back Caffreys, one of the truly great losses of our time is Caffreys as a common occurance in pubs.

I'm having regular poker nights sometime in the week.

I'm having stuff like the ashes on in the day.

I'm stealing the cheap soft drinks idea.

I'm taking the juke box from the Knott bar in Deansgate, adding a few choice numbers of my own and having that.

I'm having normal bar snacks available but also offering Japaneese, Chineese and other various asian starters as bar snacks. "Pint of lager and a £2 portion of sesame toast please" that's a dream worth dreaming.

And it's getting called The balaclava & pipe. Picture swinging outaside?

This baby:

ezln_subcomandante_marcos_mexico.jpg

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Hoegaarden on tap and I'm bringing back Caffreys, one of the truly great losses of our time is Caffreys as a common occurance in pubs.

I'm having regular poker nights sometime in the week.

I'm having stuff like the ashes on in the day.

I'm stealing the cheap soft drinks idea.

I'm taking the juke box from the Knott bar in Deansgate, adding a few choice numbers of my own and having that.

I'm having normal bar snacks available but also offering Japaneese, Chineese and other various asian starters as bar snacks. "Pint of lager and a £2 portion of sesame toast please" that's a dream worth dreaming.

And it's getting called The balaclava & pipe. Picture swinging outaside?

This baby:

ezln_subcomandante_marcos_mexico.jpg

Soft drinks are a massive profit maker, especially for leased pubs

If you brought them down then everything else would go up.

To be fair, my Dad, in his old pub before everything was checked and double checked by the company (He runs a managed house, not a leasehold) used to give the designated driver a free soft drink for every other one bought as he disagreed with the price that he had to charge.

Soft drinks are a massive profit maker, especially for leased pubs

If you brought them down then everything else would go up.

To be fair, my Dad, in his old pub before everything was checked and double checked by the company (He runs a managed house, not a leasehold) used to give the designated driver a free soft drink for every other one bought as he disagreed with the price that he had to charge.

I know that. I'm obviously not running the gaff for a profit or the whole thing has to change.

Durr.