You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Derby game thread

johnb

Guest molbyscorchio
I never chased him around. I asked him one question, which was why he felt the need to have two logins. Somebody else then asked me a question and I replied to that question.

I think you're bang on. It's deffo Brendan.

I think it's a bit early to classify Voro as second rate. He looked ace i preseason and has scored 3 goals in 2 starts. So far so good...

I didn't quite say that. I said 'Torres is our best striker and the other three are from a class below him."

Whilst logically that might imply I'm calling the other three 'second rate', I'm not, becasue second rate has come to mean poor. Crouch, Kuyt and Voronin are far from poor. They are all very good strikers with their merits, but I stand by my point that Torres is from a bracket above them.

I didn't quite say that. I said 'Torres is our best striker and the other three are from a class below him."

Whilst logically that might imply I'm calling the other three 'second rate', I'm not, becasue second rate has come to mean poor. Crouch, Kuyt and Voronin are far from poor. They are all very good strikers with their merits, but I stand by my point that Torres is from a bracket above them.

Babel is the second best striker at the club IMO but also the second most effective wide player as well

Should have been 10 some of the misses were an absolute disgrace

Spare a thought for my mate, he's got a double Newcastle 1-0 and Liverpool 5-0 and that idiot Torres goes and puts the 6th in.

Come off it, Nick. A disgrace? You'd think there were open goals from a yard out getting ballooned the way you're talking.

I think he's Brendan. Also, tacticstruck used to have two logins, I can't remember the other moniker he used. However, one posted in the day during the working week and the other posted at weekends and during evenings. silverlining (week days) and stringvest (weekends and evenings) both have the same posting patterns, plus all of them use lower case lettering for their username and push two words into one, e.g. tacticstruck instead of Tactics truck and stringvest instead of String vest etcetera. There's too many similarities for them to be coincidental.

Tommy Tank (tommytank?) was the other one.

I don't think stringvest / silverlining is the same person though. TT in one if his guises used to go off on mental stream of consciousness ramblings, which I haven't seen sv / sl do.

Also think weeksie and RK are barking up the wrong tree re molbyscorchio. Pretty sure he's his own man.

I don't think stringvest / silverlining is the same person though. TT in one if his guises used to go off on mental stream of consciousness ramblings, which I haven't seen sv / sl do.

Also think weeksie and RK are barking up the wrong tree re molbyscorchio. Pretty sure he's his own man.

That's what put me off at first, Neil. The fact that these two aren't mentalist but they have the same posting patterns and I always felt that TT was somebody pretending to be mad, rather than actually being mad, because when he wasn't being a knob, he was ok, much like Brendan.

Maybe Neil, maybe not. molbyscorchio hadn't posted for 8 months until I mentioned his name on this thread today.

Maybe Neil, maybe not. molbyscorchio hadn't posted for 8 months until I mentioned his name on this thread today.

He got the hump with Strontium Dog back in December (something I'm sure you can identify with) and fucked off, although I presume he's been lurking since then. He was always pretty forthright and didn't strike me as the sort of person who'd hide behind multiple identities.

He got the hump with Strontium Dog back in December (something I'm sure you can identify with) and fucked off, although I presume he's been lurking since then. He was always pretty forthright and didn't strike me as the sort of person who'd hide behind multiple identities.

I'll bow to greater judgement on this then, the only things that made me think it was the same person was the quite obtuse posting style (and I'm sure they both said they lived in Hampstead).

It's a full time job trying to keep track of who's who with these knobs, there are characteristics though which always shine through.

Momo was always a cunt, he couldn't help it, constantly abusing people during threads where there was no need for it.

TT could be quite bright at times but every few weeks (in various guises) he's go into some kind of meltdown and start losing the plot and spouting shit.

Brenden was an attention seeker, whenever he was bored he'd just start a thread like 'How long before Gerrard leaves?' or 'Lurch must go' or some other such shit, knowing full well that he'd get a thread of abuse in return. Then he'd play the 'why are you all being so childish, can't I have an opinion?' card.

Three sad bastards in their own right really who'd be more suited to a Doctor Who forum than one about footy.

I remember his 'forthright' opinions about Pennant, not to mention Xabi and Sissoko.