You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The RTK Area...

Chris

Campaigning against the infringement of civil liberties of headware now Chis?

No, he wants to Free Hat McCullough from prison. Hat McCullough is a convicted serial killer of twenty-three babies & toddlers in South Park Colorado.

FREE HAT! FREE HAT! FREE HAT!

No, he wants to Free Hat McCullough from prison. Hat McCullough is a convicted serial killer of twenty-three babies & toddlers in South Park Colorado.

FREE HAT! FREE HAT! FREE HAT!

I thought the Krays had dealt with The Hat in the Blind Beggar pub.

Istanbul was a bit noisy from what I remember, when RTK hadn't raised it's head. They are just a bunch of pretentious gobshites who think anybody who isn't local or part of their in crowd doesn't understand what supporting Liverpool is all about. The sooner the club ditch these morons the better it will be for all Liverpool fans, wherever they come from.

Agree 100%.

Pisses me off getting eyeballed when your trying to sing in the Kop, happened today. Ironically it was a man, woman and child who where looking at me as if i was shouting 'Free Tibet' or 'Free Hat' or something or other.

Maybe you just had a heavenly singing voice.

Was in the Kop and atmosphere was definitely no better than any other Chelsea League game. I was expecting the roof to come off the place considering that there were a few thousand or so of our most loyal ("best") fans gathered together in a block in the kop ready to sing their hearts out putting the rest of us to shame.

Give the ultras a chance to turn it around. Lets see how Derby and Birmingham go.

Some of the criticism of the RTK on here is beyond a fucking joke.

There was nothing wrong with the noise levels yesterday, although it has to be acknowledged that the atmosphere did fade in the second half.

In the first half I heard the Kop sing some of the greatest Liverpool songs that are only usually reserved for away games cos only the most hardcore Reds know them.

Every Other Saturday, Liver Bird Upon My Chest and We Don't Carry Bottles were all belted out and it was great to hear them.

Even Scouser Tommy was sung at the right speed for a change.

It will get better because it will take time for some of our "newer" fans to get used to some of the songs they haven't heard and learn the words.

But anything that results in us singing "Liver Bird" more than drivel like "Fuck Off Chelsea FC" and the infamous "Who Are Ye" can only be a good thing.

Don't let your prejudices get in the way of what it was actually like yesterday. We saw a step in the right direction and I hope the good start made by block 1892 is a sign of things to come.

Give it a chance. You never know, you might even end up enjoying it.

But anything that results in us singing "Liver Bird" more than drivel like "Fuck Off Chelsea FC" and the infamous "Who Are Ye" can only be a good thing.

For me the shitiest song yday was that pathetic drivel sung about Terry's ma which if I am not mistaken started at the back of the kop. Far more embarrassing than "Fuck of Chelsea FC". Small time shit like that will hardly put us back on top of the supporters pile now will it.

Also I think we would be better off teaching the gobshites who sang about Maddy Mc Cann at Villa how to conduct themselves as opposed to teaching songs to our "newer" fans.

Gotta be honest, I was in the Kop (305) yesterday and thought the atmosphere was pretty good, of course it wasnt to the standard of a chelsea cl semi but as far as league games go it was up there

I had a great time anyway, there were plenty of lads getting songs going dotted around the back of the Kop, dont know if they were RTK or not, dont really care... enjoyed the game, enjoyed the atmosphere, thats all that matters

Missed out on tickets yesterday, but watching it on the telly with Sutty Sr. all we could hear was their gobshites unfortunately. I know it is different from within the ground, but that's how it came across on the tv.

I was sat in the Anny Road end. I actually thought YNWA was louder than it has been for a while (for a non Blueshite/United league match anyway), but by the second half it was embarrassingly quiet. Particularly as Chelsea have the shittest away fans in terms of songs sung and volume that I can remember.