You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

what race at Cheltenham will have the bigest winning margin

bobhorse

what race at Cheltenham will have the bigest winning margin

For what its worth i think that the two chase races have it between them

and if im right then for every £100 you put on you would get a return of £164

9/4 Gold Cup

5/2 Queen Mother Champion Chase

9/2 Champion Hurdle

11/4 World Hurdle

here is another bet i have found that is a belter the bet is the first horse to win

and its sort of an insurance policy

and here is how i would go about it lets say

£30 on none of them 11= £360 if none of them win

this is unlikely to happen but you have it covered

then its back the first three to win now that will cost say another £300 so if any of the first 3 win you will get a return of £439 .32 and you have a total out lay of £330 that is almost 33% on your stake this isnt betting as most of you know it its about returns to stake there is a risk that they will lose but that risk can be reduced by laying them on the day at a much shorter price just a diffrent slant on betting for those who are intrested

Amaretto Rose 4

Fair Along 4.3

Detroit City 5

Aran Concerto 6

Denman 6.5

Well Chief 9

None Of These To 11

Kauto Star 15

Please dont have a bet on the strenght of this if you dont bet dont start now if you do this is about how you can make money regularly betting in a diffrent way

and no i wont be doing the bet above

Silverburn is well entered up for the festival races and is one i had on my list but was waiting to nearer the time to see what race he was taking in

I cant wait for it to start now looks like it should be good to soft ground for the start the only ones i will be looking at for that race are

Aitmatov

Ebaziyan

Hobbs Hill

My turn Now

Silverburn

Tidal Bay

Wichita Lineman

the last 5 winners of this race have not run out of the first 2 all season in the year they won

i would expect the list to shorten when the overnight decs are declared and then i will make my selection

The only thing that puts me off Silverburn is that he is a half brother to Denman

He managed to get beat at the festival when he was most people's idea of a banker

I took him on with the winner of that race and i feel that the same thing may just happen to Silverburn

but like Denman anything he does over hurdles is a bonus as he will be a top class chaser i hope he wins for you and you have a great day but with conections in the Nicholls yard you will do very well im sure

Silverburn is well entered up for the festival races and is one i had on my list but was waiting to nearer the time to see what race he was taking in

I cant wait for it to start now looks like it should be good to soft ground for the start the only ones i will be looking at for that race are

Aitmatov

Ebaziyan

Hobbs Hill

My turn Now

Silverburn

Tidal Bay

Wichita Lineman

the last 5 winners of this race have not run out of the first 2 all season in the year they won

i would expect the list to shorten when the overnight decs are declared and then i will make my selection

The only thing that puts me off Silverburn is that he is a half brother to Denman

He managed to get beat at the festival when he was most people's idea of a banker

I took him on with the winner of that race and i feel that the same thing may just happen to Silverburn

but like Denman anything he does over hurdles is a bonus as he will be a top class chaser i hope he wins for you and you have a great day but with conections in the Nicholls yard you will do very well im sure

Well Im told that he has a good chance. The softer the ground gets the more you have to like his chances. He's going to start chasing him next season and they think he's the potential to be a national horse. He also owns Eutotrek who has a good shout in the national. Eurotrek won the Beecher on his last run. He's got 11'4 I think for the national which is probably a bit too much though.

i live in malton north yorkshire at the moment which is a training centre were malcom jefferson trains and the word is strong for ''tot of whiskey'' in the champion bumper on wednesday.

it had a racecourse workout a few weeks ago with ''jack black ketchum'' of john jo's and came out on top !

i have invested at 16/1 eachway.

i live in malton north yorkshire at the moment which is a training centre were malcom jefferson trains and the word is strong for ''tot of whiskey'' in the champion bumper on wednesday.

it had a racecourse workout a few weeks ago with ''jack black ketchum'' of john jo's and came out on top !

i have invested at 16/1 eachway.

If he's beating BJK he can't be bad. I'll have some of that.