You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Got to lose weight in 2 weeks

grazywalker

Got to lose 2 inches from around the gut by 01/12/06.Is this possible .(still gotta eat)

Can exercise -not a problem if I can get home from work at reasonable time.

Need you Charley Knight .

Can I just have 3 saunas a day until then ?

can I ask why?

Got to lose 2 inches from around the gut by 01/12/06.Is this possible .(still gotta eat)

Can exercise -not a problem if I can get home from work at reasonable time.

Need you Charley Knight .

Can I just have 3 saunas a day until then ?

Wear a bin liner under a wet suit under your clothes in the sauna 3 times a day doing 100 star jumps.

Failing that drink only water and eat only cabbage.

Good luck my friend.

can I ask why?

Of course you can and I shall answer

Got the works big do in Birmingham and it is a tux job.Last time I wore a tux was 4 years ago and I was flash and bought one(!!!).I have now realised that I am no longer a 32 inch but a 34(granted I should have realised) .The 32 inch will fit ,just about but got a lot of eating and drinking to do that night.

AND YES I AM TOO TIGHT TO BUY ANOTHER.

Plus need to lose the handles anyway.

Just try and eat sensibly, exercise and see what happens, don't be doing nothing too drastic as you may knock yourself up. ou'll lose something and it's better than nothing...

A lad I used to know lived on burnt toast and soup for a week and it fell off, doesn't seem to healthy to me though...

Guest molbyscorchio

I did this not long ago. Special K with skimmed milk for two meals a day, and toast and marmalade or soup for the other meal. Lots of water and vitamin tablets. Did it for a week, lost over a stone. You have to move around as well though, not sit on here ploughing through endless dribble.

smaller meals more frequently in the day(ie 6 smaller meals as opposed to 3) to keep your metabolism high.

Dont eat bread after 2pm and stick to wholemeal...with low fat fillings if you have fillings, ie Tuna, salad, low fat margerine etc.

Cut your processed sugar intake drastically.....stick to fruit, raisins for natural sugars.

Plenty of water down...2-3 litres in a day

Mixed with cardio exercise...running, walking etc

Should do the trick

Speed mate thats teh way (unless of course your really anti drugs.) not enough too be Whizzin ur balls off, just a pinch every now n then and I gaurentee* that weight will disapear ! If not Just lesser meals, 30mins extra exersise !

the bin liner is the best trick, its what boxers do to make weight

i boxed as a kid and had to lose 7lbs in a night, yes, 1 fuckign night, at the age of 13, thankfully i did it, only problem was come weigh in i was miles under, the weighign scales our boxing club wa susuing was out by 5lb, BASTARD

but put a t-shirt on first(this absorbs the sweat) then your black plastic bag, then another t-shirt or jumper, a sauna is a little extreme, you`ll only dehydrate yourself and get terrible headaches(but thats what boxers do), just to this and maybe run, say 2 mile, even 1 mile, you`ll sweat like a paedophile in a clown suit, but it`ll work, no doubt about it

colonis irrigation is another trick, dont you tend to lose inches rather instantly with that, i know at any given time we have about 10lbs of shit in our intestines

That cabbage soup/cabbage thing works. I've never done it but have seen people on it melt the pounds away. I think you fart out twenty pounds in two weeks.

Had a mate who did the 'bin liner' thing on an exercise bike. Melted the pounds away as well. He put it all back on though, got destraught about and went on a hookers and rails binge and lost it all again.

Guest molbyscorchio
These suggestions are really horrendous. Mukky's comes close though. Eat little and often, balanced meals. Drink 2 litres of water a day and try to limit your fat and sugar intake. Carbs wise don't eat more than you need too... I feel a Training tip coming on tomorrow.!

about time as well you lazy fucker.

That cabbage soup/cabbage thing works. I've never done it but have seen people on it melt the pounds away. I think you fart out twenty pounds in two weeks.

Had a mate who did the 'bin liner' thing on an exercise bike. Melted the pounds away as well. He put it all back on though, got destraught about and went on a hookers and rails binge and lost it all again.

Not to good for the people around you though... ;)