You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa out?? fuckin wise up the man brought OUR trophy back to liverpool. He will prove to us that yet again he is worthy of our praise this weekend. Fuck me hes not a Roy Evans!!

I pray to God that you are right. Time will tell & I'll be the first to congratulate him if he turns it around. Fingers crossed as we begin a hugely important few weeks.

• 3 weeks later...
I pray to God that you are right. Time will tell & I'll be the first to congratulate him if he turns it around. Fingers crossed as we begin a hugely important few weeks.

Another appallingly bad performance. LFC set a standard in the 70s and 80s and whats happening now is unacceptable. The board must start researching rafa's replacement and make their move in the summer (if not sooner as season is a write off). We are going to get knocked out of CL very soon and will be doing well to finish in top six this season. Simply not good enough. I said before the season started that nothing less than 2nd spot would be good enough and I stick by that. I'm fed up winning cups - we need consistency. The team were an embarrassment today. We have not progressed under Rafa - we're still good in cup competitions but shite in the league. The league is all that matters and Rafa dosent have what it takes. :no

Another appallingly bad performance. LFC set a standard in the 70s and 80s and whats happening now is unacceptable. The board must start researching rafa's replacement and make their move in the summer (if not sooner as season is a write off). We are going to get knocked out of CL very soon and will be doing well to finish in top six this season. Simply not good enough. I said before the season started that nothing less than 2nd spot would be good enough and I stick by that. I'm fed up winning cups - we need consistency. The team were an embarrassment today. We have not progressed under Rafa - we're still good in cup competitions but shite in the league. The league is all that matters and Rafa dosent have what it takes. :no

Jesus wept.

Minimum acceptable standard is to finish second - that will not happen now. Have played garbage all season and it will not get much better. Real danger now that we wont qualify for CL next season. Rot must be stopped immediatly. If we lose to gunners and villa we're prob in relegation zone. If we dont win next four league games Rafa must go. Results and performances simply not good enough for Liverpool FC - the best football club in the world.

Utter cunt.

Fucking HELL!!! words fail me. Dave or one of the mods, can't you please delete this thread? That's surely the most ridiculous statement ever seen on TLW!

cool

wat a fukin prick call himself a red fuck off

Apologies...maybe I should just hope we keep playing as we are and never get to no.19? Ignore all the problems and maybe they'll magically go away? Wake up and smell the coffee you blind fuckers - we are running to stand still.

• Downvote 1

Apologies...maybe I should just hope we keep playing as we are and never get to no.19? Ignore all the problems and maybe they'll magically go away? Wake up and smell the coffee you blind fuckers - we are running to stand still.

defo not a red.

Maybe Mourinho will fancy the challenge to finally push the knife in further?

What do you think about that?

You're blind. No solutions just get rid? Awesome plan.

Never claimed to have a plan - thats what I want the board to do. Current situation is dreadful. Board need to start putting together an emergency plan for implementation in the summer if necessary.

There no point leaving it till the summer to start thinking about it. If we finish outside top 4 (worst yet most probable case) the board need to know what to do immediately - there will be no time for discussions & debate. If a miracle happens and we finish in the top 4 then great - the preperation of the emergency plan will have cost nothing anyway if it's decided not to implement it.

An emergency plan must be put in place. They need to discuss and debate it NOW. Be prepared.

Never claimed to have a plan - thats what I want the board to do. Current situation is dreadful. Board need to start putting together an emergency plan for implementation in the summer if necessary.

There no point leaving it till the summer to start thinking about it. If we finish outside top 4 (worst yet most probable case) the board need to know what to do immediately - there will be no time for discussions & debate. If a miracle happens and we finish in the top 4 then great - the preperation of the emergency plan will have cost nothing anyway if it's decided not to implement it.

An emergency plan must be put in place. They need to discuss and debate it NOW. Be prepared.

Why dont you just fuck off and crawl beneath the rock you come out from every time we get beat. Your one of the most downbeat fucking losers who I have had the total misfortune of reading posts off. Losers like yourself would have got rid of your manager in 1989 when yous got beat by Man City. Manc prick.