You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Live Stream for Tonights game.......

mht1892

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just got banned for 2 days on rawk for giving false score lines on the match thread as a joke. Wankers.

The responsible part of me is thinking "quite right too, that's a cunt's trick", but for some reason I can't stop laughing.

Guest davelfc
I've just got banned for 2 days on rawk for giving false score lines on the match thread as a joke. Wankers.

me too. Ah well chance to get out and catch some sun this weekend then.

Guest davelfc

I watched the horror unfold on DSF. pre season though and rafa has picked some tough sides to raise the bar a little. It's a tough pre season and the players have already said it is like training with the marines. there has to be a crossover point between tired and fit and I am sure rafa knows exactly when that will be.

I watched the horror unfold on DSF. pre season though and rafa has picked some tough sides to raise the bar a little. It's a tough pre season and the players have already said it is like training with the marines. there has to be a crossover point between tired and fit and I am sure rafa knows exactly when that will be.

If anyone knows where I can see the goals please advise...

Thanks

I agree with that, i was saying to my lad during the grasshoppers game that arsenal won 8-1 the night before, but they only played a german non league or lower division team, and we'd deliberately picked harder teams to get the fitness up quicker.

Guest davelfc
Even funnier that i was going "yeah 4-0 now" "oh shit 5-0" as a joke.....karma kicked me in the balls :D

There's no justice, I gave one joke score with the others and got a two day ban as well. I was actually correct in the end.