You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Zinedine Zidane

Rashid

I think a little bit of Erik Meijer might have been thrown in there too. But he was having a dig at Dave, not you. So why are you bothering to chase him up on it? You already think Rash is a twat/cunt* so why do you need to reinforce the point?

* delete as appropriate

I'm asking him what one of our former/current players was/is a clown. It was a simple question on a discussion forum. He meant Crouch which is proven by him not having the balls to answer it.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You also say there we're no stand out players. I think thats bollocks and an isult to players like Gattuso, Pirlo, Zambrotta, Grosso as well as Cannavaro (you can't stand out any more than him.)

Cannavaro was the stand out player of that tournament by a fucking mile. Pissed all over Zidane in terms of performacne and leadership.

Agreed about Cannavaro - someone said he was just like Carra but hands up, he is even better. Zambrotta too - as Stu said was superb and I just love Pirlo and Gattuso. You me on all those mate no trouble.

Lets put it this way - from an attacking point of view and for individual skill Zidane's against Brazil was beautiful.

I'm asking him what one of our former/current players was/is a clown. It was a simple question on a discussion forum. He meant Crouch which is proven by him not having the balls to answer it.

Since when did you become Dave's lap dog? :D

Now chase!

Agreed about Cannavaro - someone said he was just like Carra but hands up, he is even better. Zambrotta too - as Stu said was superb and I just love Pirlo and Gattuso. You me on all those mate no trouble.

Lets put it this way - from an attacking point of view and for individual skill Zidane's against Brazil was beautiful.

He was, but that wasn't enough for the Golden Ball.

Yes it is. :D As soon as Dave spoke you got up off your chair and started jumping around the living room.

Why cant you answer? Is it because the answer would sum you up as the shithouse we all know you are.

This thread sums you up to a tee, you worship and "thank" (Im sure he'll log on later to read your message) a player who's just got himself sent off in a Final while also taking the chance to get in a dig at a lad who works his bollocks off for us week in week out. And you dont even have the balls to say his name.

Why cant you answer? Is it because the answer would sum you up as the shithouse we all know you are.

This thread sums you up to a tee, you worship and thank a player who's just got himself sent off in a Final while also taking the chance to get in a dig at a lad who works his bollocks off for us week in week out. And you dont even have the balls to say his name.

Re read the whole thread, then read every other one you have contributed to. Now if I give you a bone, will you be my best friend?

This thread sums you up to a tee, you worship and "thank" (Im sure he'll log on later to read your message) a player who's just got himself sent off in a Final while also taking the chance to get in a dig at a lad who works his bollocks off for us week in week out. And you dont even have the balls to say his name.

I'm afraid it's not doing your rep much good either though amigo.

I'm afraid it's not doing your rep much good either though amigo.

I couldnt give a fuck what my "rep" is kid. I'm asking a simple question.

Seeing as this isnt doing my "rep" any good, whats your stalking of me doing to your "rep"

He's hiding behind the term "clown" because he doesnt have the balls to mention Crouchs name, thats the coward he is. I'll leave it there.

I couldnt give a fuck what my "rep" is kid. I'm asking a simple question.

Seeing as this isnt doing my "rep" any good, whats your stalking of me doing to your "rep"

He's hiding behind the term "clown" because he doesnt have the balls to mention Crouchs name, thats the coward he is. I'll leave it there.

Ohh the irony! Come along lap dog - give it up.

Dave, isn't it time for his walk?

Ohh the irony! Come along lap dog - give it up.

Dave, isn't it time for his walk?

I pointed out the irony you fool. If I'm getting a rep for repeatedly responding to you then whats his rep for repeatedly responding to me?

Christ, and people say you're stupid.

Last chance, can you answer the question? If not i'll leave you to your coward ways.

Guest myrlas
There are a few Stu - but I mean the top tier ala Zidane, Maradona, Stoichkov, Baggio etc.... like what Zidane did against Brazil no other player has even come close.

Riquelme had a couple of decent performances. Serbia springs to mind..

Guest myrlas

Cannavaro was for me the best player in the tournament. They let in 2 goals, and that was an own goal and a penalty. They won the friggin cup, and he was outstanding 95% of the time, and that was also without his preferred partner for most of the games.

Zidane for all his brilliance and arrogance deserve plenty of credit for his tournament as well, but he was not the best player in my opinion.

But Rashid brought up the best single performance, and Zidane against Brazil was definately one of the contenders to that "prize"...

Pass the sick bag

Whats your fuckin problem asshole, frogboy is right. That Zidane kid is a fuckin inspiration to us all. He's had a huge influence on some of my guys. Only today one of my captains had a little problem with some Korean store owner was bein a fuckin asshole about payin what he owes.

One big fuckin head to the sternum later, and he would have given us his fuckin mother never mind the couple of g's he owed us. My guys even have a name for it, we call it 'the cueball'. That kid has inspired a generation.