You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Graham poll

Gav

0,1658,5171780,00.jpg

Harry: "That was shite ref, what's with giving everything to Brazil, I've got a good mind to fucking smack you, you clown"

Markus:" Haha...You've been Merked son"

Harry's exact words were, apparently, you stupid fucking cunt. About seven times.

Seriously, surely Poll will not referee anymore games. Simunic put in a cross in the 87th minute or thereabouts. What if Croatia had scored? Riots.

Speaking of which, apparently they had to give police protection to Viduka's investment property in Croatia. Was expecting a live cross to a smouldering pile of rubble.

Oh, the Australian tv pundits are all shitfaced or crying as well. It's brilliant.

0,1658,5171780,00.jpg

Harry: "That was shite ref, what's with giving everything to Brazil, I've got a good mind to fucking smack you, you clown"

Markus:" Haha...You've been Merked son"

Something got me started

You know that I will love you

Lately since we parted

I truly know that I need you

I'd give it all up for you

(Yes I would)

Totally broken-hearted

Guilty of what I did to you

Lately since we parted

I truly know that I need you

I'd give it all up for you

(Yes I would)

You've got to help me, help me,help me

:D

From the Guardian website:

FULL TIME OF A FANTASTIC MATCH: Croatia 2 - 2 Australia Ha ha ha, Graham Poll is a complete clown. After a scramble in the box, Viduka sets about forcing the ball home for Australia... but Poll blows up for full time, Clive Thomas style, with the ball about to cross the line. He disallows the goal - not that it matters - but then he decides to book Simunic for a third time - and sends him off. He then blows up for full time AGAIN... before driving off the pitch in a car with square wheels.

Honk! Honk! The doors have just fallen off Poll's car, and there are jets of steam coming out of the engine. Let's hope nobody agrees to smell his funny flower!

What a fuckin twat of a performance last night by Poll. No way was that a game with 3 red cards and god knows how many bookings. I can't remember any of the fouls being that bad only players being done for petulance.

shockingly bad

Another thing that he failed to do was book the guy who handled the ball for the first penalty. Considering he gave the penalty, it should have been a yellow for a deliberate handball. Then later, for the penalty he didn't give, for the second handball, who was it? Yes, the same player, Tomas Stjepan. So if he had properly given him a yellow card the first time, but didn't, then he would have had to give him a second yellow then, and he should have gone. So yet another balls up for the Plank.

It makes you wonder, what on earth is this Croatian guy doing putting his hand up in the flight of the ball, not once, but twice in the same match!

I remember Kluivert doing this when we were playing Barcelona a few years ago, was it 2001 on the way to our UEFA Cup?. I was saying......"I can't believe you could be so stupid, but thanks anyway"

But back to Mr Plank, it just keeps getting worse for the attention seeker. Well he'll have ALL the attention he can handle when he comes home, lol.

You booked him three times

you booked him three times

In Stutt-gart, you booked him three times

:D :D :D :D :D

http://football.guardian.co.uk/Fiver/0,,1804546,00.html

Scott Murray and Rob Smyth

Friday June 23, 2006

GRAHAM POLL'S DIARY: FRIDAY JUNE 23, 2006

7.34am

Wake from sound night's sleep when alarm rings. My, it's early. Yawn! Never mind; rising with the lark keeps the old brain sharp. Time to rise and shine. Get up off floor and clamber into bed.

7.35am

No, that's not right. Get out of bed.

7.37am

Shower and shave. Then get dressed. Shorts on: check. Shirt on: check. Whistle in pocket: check. Notebook: check. Pencil: check. Green, orange and purple cards: check, check, check. Pull on pair of socks.

Article continues

7.41am

Pull on pair of socks.

7.42am

Pull on pair of socks.

7.43am

Bah! Shoes don't fit! What's going on here? Oh to hell with it. Decide to make some breakfast.

10.08am

Carve the meat. Settle down and polish off delicious morning repast of roast beef, two veg, Yorkshire pud and lashings of thick custard.

10.31am

Sit down in chair to watch TV.

10.55am

Wonder why TV is not working.

11.01am

Turn chair round to face TV. Ah that's better. But the TV's talking about me! "We had a first in the history of the World Cup," says Fifa president Sepp Blatter. "Unfortunately, when a player received three yellow cards, this is a little bit too much." None of that lip, son! You're booked! Show TV orange card.

11.03am

TV doesn't stop backchat. "We have had four officials and what is not understandable is that nobody intervened. One of them should have intervened and run on to the field and said, 'Stop, stop'." Grrrr! Show TV five more orange cards and a green.

11.04am

TV plays on regardless. "In terms of the referee, this will be analysed. I place my trust in the referees' committee. I think they have enough tact to deal with this case." Alright, son, you've made your point, but now you've gone too far. Show TV three green cards and 17 purples. Any more of this and you're off! I mean it!

11.05am

Have totally lost control of the TV. "We should not forget that Graham Poll in previous matches achieved fantastic things. Of course, we cannot excuse it but we should understand it."

11.07am

Help! Living room descends into anarchy. Book chair, sofa, occasional table (four times), mirror and corner unit. Finally lose patience with TV and show green, purple and orange cards all at once to make a big brown card. An early bath for you!

11.08am

Run bath.

11.13am

Put TV in bath.

11.14am

Jump in car with square wheels. Drive to train station to catch flight home.