You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What Company do you hate most

Gav

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 4NICK8

The way Walmart is run is disgusting!! From how they treat employee's to the way they screw over the supliers of the inventory.

I refuse to go into one.

I think they own Asda now.

I worked from Saturday bod up to deputy manager with McDonald's and I can safely say that they are a fucking appalling organisation. Having said that, I enjoyed quite a lot of my time there and learned fucking loads.

I don't really have a downer on big corporations, but I'm not too keen on oil companies. They could quite clearly have made fossil fuels a thing of the past years ago if their profits could have been protected. I think they obstruct clean fuel development.

Guest TK-421

Any property management company. Sorry if any of you posters are property managers but you are all c u n ts

You can add estate agents to that aswell (I'm looking at you Foxtons).

TwatWest, sorry, Natwest Bank..

Lousy fuckers. All the years I've been in credit with them. All the years they've had my money in their coffers, to invest however they see fit.

However, one lousy fuckin quid short of a £15 direct debit and what happens? £58 charge. Fifty-eight fucking bastard quid. They pay the £15, leaving me 1 quid overdrawn with associated charges..

First time I've ever been short on a direct debit. First time I've ever been in debt with them. They know that I pay money in on a regular basis to cover it. However, this week I pay in 8 hours late from when my ISP took their money for the direct debit. Would they let me off for the sake of a quid? Like fuck they would.

Wankers. I've half a mind to draw all my money out and tell them to stuff my account so far up their arse my cash card sticks out of their fuckin neck.

BT. Don't get me started on BT. Come the revolution, they'll be the first against the wall. Mark my words....

Why don't you then? It's already been made clear to you that loyalty gets you nowhere. It's competition, the basis of the capitalist system they are the stanchions of...

Fuck me that made me sound like fuckin Trotsky

I can't actually decide. There's shitloads of really crap morally bankrupt multi/transnational companies in the world. Easier thing would be to try and name good multinationals.

Pop quiz: Who's the worst? Shell for the tens of billions of profit yearly, or HSBC for the tens of billions of profit yearly?

I can't actually decide. There's shitloads of really crap morally bankrupt multi/transnational companies in the world. Easier thing would be to try and name good multinationals.

Pop quiz: Who's the worst? Shell for the tens of billions of profit yearly, or HSBC for the tens of billions of profit yearly?

gotta be shell cos hsbc understand the way everyone in the world is different, honest just watch their ads ;)

seriously though, i fucking hate npower, the cunts tried to charge me nearly a grand a year for gas, DEMANDED i pay them what they wanted, when i told them to fuckoff i'm changing providers they said they'd look into it "just give us some time" they said, fuckoff i said

What is it exactly that people dislike about McDonalds and Nike etc?

So Macies make unhealthy food? So fucking what? get a fucking life, quit your bitching and just don't fucking eat it then! Besides, if certain sections of society are too fucking thick and ignorant to realise that fast food will kill them, well then they deserve to die anyway in my opinion. So keep on feasting you thick fat fucks! The quicker you die the quicker i get my Double sausage and egg bad boy on a friday morning.

Me, I fucking love McDonalds. They exploit all kinds of folk in order to get me a burger that tastes the same everywhere I've ever eaten one. That's fucking good service if you ask me.

"oh, but they create waste and it's unhealthy. AND they target children!".

No. Way.

Course they do, Einstein! They fucking love it. Nobody has a go at the fucking Tweenies for targetting children with their products!

Why don't you Maccy haters just run along, get a life, eat a nice nut cutlet and hug a tree or something and leave the nasty burger people alone.

As for Nike, the main gripe seems to come from them "exploiting the poor" and paying them shitty money in their "sweat shops" etc. Er, so?? Shitty money is a lot better than the "no fucking money" they were making before the Nike gravy train came to town. Greedy bastards.

What do you bean eaters have against companies making a profit?

McDonalds rule.

Banks rule.

Oil rules.

Big business rules.

Without it you'd probably be a) unemployed and poor, and b) would have fuck all to whinge about all the time.

Then what would you do?

Go, go, go capitalist pigs!! Woo!!!!

Yoo Ess Ay! Yoo Ess Ay! Yoo Ess Ay!

The way Walmart is run is disgusting!! From how they treat employee's to the way they screw over the supliers of the inventory.

I refuse to go into one.

I think they own Asda now.

Asda were voted THE best companie to work for two years running.

What's that that just flew out of the window? Oh, it's your "big companies are scum" argument! ;-)

Has anyone ever met gypos that aren't theiving cunts, serious question?

We had a job out in Pendleton recently and the bastards from a nearby camp were robbing us blind taking lights, generators and then breaking into vans and confronting people for their phones/cash/sat nav.

Anyone ever met a law abiding one?

I don't think there are any Stu. It pisses me off when they rob you then try and sell you your own stuff back, there was a riot when one of the joiners had his DeWalt nicked then a curly red-headed Gypo tryed to sell it back to him about a week later, his initals were scratched onto it!! Cheeky twats.

What do you bean eaters have against companies making a profit?

McDonalds rule.

Banks rule.

Oil rules.

Big business rules.

Without it you'd probably be a) unemployed and poor, and b) would have fuck all to whinge about all the time.

Then what would you do?

Go, go, go capitalist pigs!! Woo!!!!

Yoo Ess Ay! Yoo Ess Ay! Yoo Ess Ay!

:D

I don't think there are any Stu. It pisses me off when they rob you then try and sell you your own stuff back, there was a riot when one of the joiners had his DeWalt nicked then a curly red-headed Gypo tryed to sell it back to him about a week later, his initals were scratched onto it!! Cheeky twats.

I wasn't this man was it:

ufnpre1.jpg

?