You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck Dunk the S*n hat wearing cunt

Maldini

The thing that amazed me when I checked his site out was the breathtaking peurility of his alleged journalism. The entire site reads like a schoolkid's summer project report.

Anyway, since I can get all the news here first anyway before it's err.. redistributed by lesser organs, posters here actually have opinions which means the standard of debate is far better, any "insider news" posted is a bonus but is also free and usually true and this is the only forum I'm a member of that lets me use the word "cunt", I'm frankly amazed that anyone pays good money to read that appalling student wank rag.

The copy about his book is one of the most cringe-inducing pieces of self-eulogising drivel that I've ever had the misfortune to read. It reminded me of Steve Coogan doing Alan Partridge, completely oblivious of the depths to which he's sinking, wallowing in self-parody.

I pity anyone that shells out for his book. Not because I don't think they'll get it, but because I'm afraid that they will. There are thousands upon thousands of books in the world and yet some people will be content with 200 pages of lardarse justifying his existence in adolescent prose. I wouldn't give the steam off my piss for a copy.

Try something else. Help yourself.

The thing that amazed me when I checked his site out was the breathtaking peurility of his alleged journalism. The entire site reads like a schoolkid's summer project report.

Anyway, since I can get all the news here first anyway before it's err.. redistributed by lesser organs, posters here actually have opinions which means the standard of debate is far better, any "insider news" posted is a bonus but is also free and usually true and this is the only forum I'm a member of that lets me use the word "cunt", I'm frankly amazed that anyone pays good money to read that appalling student wank rag.

The copy about his book is one of the most cringe-inducing pieces of self-eulogising drivel that I've ever had the misfortune to read. It reminded me of Steve Coogan doing Alan Partridge, completely oblivious of the depths to which he's sinking, wallowing in self-parody.

I pity anyone that shells out for his book. Not because I don't think they'll get it, but because I'm afraid that they will. There are thousands upon thousands of books in the world and yet some people will be content with 200 pages of lardarse justifying his existence in adolescent prose. I wouldn't give the steam off my piss for a copy.

Try something else. Help yourself.

What a highly articulate outburst. Nice one.

Koptalk is a brilliant site, personally I think the people who slag it off are just jealous of the success it's had. It's continuing to grow and grow and is the best Liverpool forum on the planet (No offence)

That's because you're allowed to do whatever the hell you please there, you great daft dick. :tease:

Yes. And then someone would say, 'Oi, stop looking at my 5 million pounds and get out of this bank - oh yeah, and take that postal order for ten quid with you!'

Glenn!! How are you mate? You still owe me that drink... its great to see you here and people on here knew your background and amazing knowledge of UK journalism (Liverpool in particluar) they would love you!!

So are you still on KT?

So good to see you here. :sniff:

Glenn!! How are you mate? You still owe me that drink... its great to see you here and people on here knew your background and amazing knowledge of UK journalism (Liverpool in particluar) they would love you!!

So are you still on KT?

So good to see you here. :sniff:

Hi mate. No, the last time I was on there the increasingly megalomaniacal DJ Sadney issued me with some sort of 'strike' or threat for arguing with a manc who posts on there every damn day. (I haven't forgotten the drink!)

Hi mate. No, the last time I was on there the increasingly megalomaniacal DJ Sadney issued me with some sort of 'strike' or threat for arguing with a manc who posts on there every damn day. (I haven't forgotten the drink!)

You had humiliated yourself after another pointless argument with Cal and you were punished. No one is above the rules. You're now going the right way about a full ban. Well done.

You had humiliated yourself after another pointless argument with Cal and you were punished. No one is above the rules. You're now going the right way about a full ban. Well done.

I am sure he will be crying about it. DJ - what the hell happened to you man? You go on United forums and pointlessly argue all day every day there.

There are so many forums man, nobody gives a fuck seriously.

Let me get a few things straight, I was asked only last week to come back on KT in the new revamped KT I am told.... go and ask your master.

Come back? You're already there under another guise which is unlike you as to be fair you have kept the same name on all the forums, don't want to have your friends on here knowing you post on "Kraptalk" still though eh?

Come back? You're already there under another guise which is unlike you as to be fair you have kept the same name on all the forums, don't want to have your friends on here knowing you post on "Kraptalk" still though eh?

I am NOT under any guises there, if I post there I will post as me, no problem at all - I don't need permission from here to post there. Which guise are you on about?

The kick for me on forums is to be able to post as myself no matter what stick I get. I speak to Dunk all the time on MSN, I always tell him how gay you are and that you love him.

Good news, he loves his little Dunkamaniacs.... and he loves you too!!

Anyway, I have asked your boss to 'out me'. In the his feedback forum:

http://www.koptalk.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/2366/

Hey Dunk

One of your Dunkamaniacs DJ Sydney A is on other forums telling the world that I am in here as some sort of guise. Which guise is that then? We speak all the time, why would I do that?

I am The Rash, I never hide. Just for the record...

Anyway, I have asked your boss to 'out me'. In the his feedback forum:

http://www.koptalk.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/2366/

Hey Dunk

One of your Dunkamaniacs DJ Sydney A is on other forums telling the world that I am in here as some sort of guise. Which guise is that then? We speak all the time, why would I do that?

I am The Rash, I never hide. Just for the record...

Thanks for the extra hits and no doubt more will also click on it. Thanks again

Just for the record my first name is Glen and it is spelt with one 'n'.

Just so there's no confusion that Rashid and I are sucking back Heinekens extolling the virtues of (insert Joaquin, Simao, Kewell, Gerrard, etc, etc) whilst panning others 'not good enough for the red shirt' (ie- Smicer, Crouch, Zenden).

Actually, I guess I'd be aleing on the Heinekens and Rashid would be drinking Perrier? Or smoking from one of those water things with big carpet tubes coming out from them.