You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Love Hate

Fucking boss this. Crime drama about Dublin drugs doings which I only got to know about thanks to the Kin thread on here. Another great telly shout by the GF.

Get onto it. Starts off naff as fuck, reminds me of Shameless, but gets better and better. Near the end of season 3 already. 

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Fucking boss this. Crime drama about Dublin drugs doings which I only got to know about thanks to the Kin thread on here. Another great telly shout by the GF.

Get onto it. Starts off naff as fuck, reminds me of Shameless, but gets better and better. Near the end of season 3 already. 

Same here mate,onto it from Kin thread,just this minute finished second to last episode, series 4,fabulous!no spoilers!

• Upvote 1

Tried last year but couldn’t be arsed after watching the 1st 2. After the Kin thread, give it another go. Started last Friday & stayed with it,  halfway through Season 3 by Sunday. It’s fucking ace, only watch of a weekend, looking forward to Friday. Weekends are so much better when you got something good to watch.  

Yeah took me a couple of episodes to force through but thanks to my missus and @Elite I carried on and it’s fucking superb “you know” 

Nidge…… I assumed he’d be offed early doors because he seemed like a nothing character. How wrong was I. 

Fran is absolutely mental. 

Superb stuff 

22 minutes ago, John102 said:

Ill persevere with it based on what people are saying, its hard to believe it gets good.

It reminds me a bit of Sons of Anarchy in the sense that it's just fuckup after fuckup after fuckup to the point where you can't imagine how they're ever going to get out of a situation. 

26 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

The copper is boss, thought I recognised him, he's the dad from Little Boy Blue. 

He's good in this but I'll never forgive his accent in Little Boy Blue.

6 minutes ago, redinblack said:

What channel is this please? Sounds interesting

All 5 series are on ITV X mate

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Elite said:

What a cunt that Aido turned out to be, fucking junkie rat.

Darren and Tommy are the only 2 that were half-decent lads.

Darren had a pretty high body count like..... 

1 hour ago, Elite said:

What a cunt that Aido turned out to be, fucking junkie rat.

Darren and Tommy are the only 2 that were half-decent lads.

Brain damaged Tommy is exactly what I was like in school, and I mean exactly.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, halewood pete said:

I've got the last two episodes ,series 5 to watch,first thing tomorrow I'll watch them,must say,I'm warming to Patrick the travellers character,he has morals. 

Think Fran said it and it cracked me up. Something along the lines of "He's the most peaceful bomb maker in the world."

• Upvote 4

The way they keep referring to "your man" without needing to explain which man they're talking about blows my mind.

"Just been to see your man there. Now I'm off to see your man. What about you? I'm off to see your man then I'll be having a word with your man about your man."

Are vee not men?

• Upvote 3