You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 hour ago, tokyojoe said:

Wasn't sure where to post this but here we go. Her Indoors took me to see a Traveling Wilbury's tribute band tonight. They weren't bad as it happens and this place (Hoddesdon, Herts) has a lot of tribute acts and other things. There were the usual promotional posters around the place but this had me pissing myself.

This is to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Spurs actually winning something. For the money you get to meet Ossie Ardiles and a coupe of other non-entities who played for them. It was so Evertonesque so I had to get a pic.

Fucking hate Spurs me.

20240315_185222 (1).jpg

Not to far from me that. 

Pain in the arse to get to that part of the world on public transport mind. And it's Spurs. Eidur Gudjohnson dad missed the pen that won it for Spurs

9 hours ago, Anubis said:

The fucking state of Harry Redknapp. Fuck off, you doffing twat. How is he going to tell Bobby Moore? Attend a fucking seance?

Fucking Bagpuss-faced, used car salesman-looking cunt.

Obviously the point is less that he should actually have to explain himself, but that if he did, he would be met with derision from legends to wear the Three Lions on their chest.

2 hours ago, The wanderer said:

Obviously the point is less that he should actually have to explain himself, but that if he did, he would be met with derision from legends to wear the Three Lions on their chest.

If the lad has his reasons for not wanting to play for England then he doesn’t need to face some faux Battle of Britain speech gobshitery from a tired, sad, sack of piss and wind.

I think that’s a much more salient point.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Anubis said:

If the lad has his reasons for not wanting to play for England then he doesn’t need to face some faux Battle of Britain speech gobshitery from a tired, sad, sack of piss and wind.

I think that’s a much more salient point.

You were having a go at him  for saying certain English legends who are now dead, or almost dead, would be upset. It’s not a salient point just your opinion, others will differ . Despite many of us wishing otherwise plenty of footballers still consider it an honour to play for their country. I do have a sneaky feeling he will make himself available again in the near future but in the meantime any stick he gets that effects his game is welcome. 

If he's opted out purely to help Arsenal's chances of success then he's an absolute cunt of a human being and should be hounded every match. If he has valid reasons then leave him alone.

Of course if Liverpool players want to swerve international duty that's totally fine as we are essentially the Islands outcasts, its rebel force so who gives a fuck what the Empire wants that's for the storm troopers like Arsenal and Ben idorm White to deal with. We get their bile regardless.

• Upvote 1

Obviously I'm not English, so my opinion is slightly skewed on Ben white. 

But I can't see the problem with him not wanting to play for England. 

He's probably looking at their team and thinking he'll be wasting his time going to a camp to not actually play, so he's valuing his time over there's. 

Fair play to him if you ask me. 

7 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

If its that Bidwell you're referring too, just looked him, from Southport and ex-blooshite!

Bitter yarddog written all over him.

He looks older than 14, so Konchesky may not gave 'known' his mum during his stint here.

32 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Simms misses an absolute sitter 

Is that the same lad the bitters thought was coming back off loan and would score loads for them and then he was shite?

Oh he's scored