You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone obscure you'd like to crane kick

Section_31

A bloke who used to go in the Norton Arms in Runcorn a few years ago. If you got in early on the Sunday evening it would just be the landlord on duty, then just after 7 the barmaids would arrive together. Every week, without fail, this bloke would shout "here's the strippers" and look round inviting us to admire his wit. Cunt.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

This cunt

TV Shows Starring William Hardie - Next Episode

On those George Clarke prorammes. Hackney looking twat. Whiney voice that makes Jools Holland sound like Barry White. Also his whiney voice now pops up in shitty tv and radio adverts that are annoyingly twee.

Oh, and any Nathan Barley type twat from Hackney.

I did some work with him about 18 months ago, a nicer bloke you could not meet.

He’s exactly the sort of tv design celeb I’d normally despise, but quite honestly he was sound. 

12 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Some horrible arl cunt at the match who sat not far from me a few times in the Main Stand.

Would queue jump when trying to get a pint and thought he was hilarious after waiting for 5 minutes for a hot dog to the young girl serving him "Fucking hell love, I ordered my hot dog when it was a pig" and not one person laughed. 

My mate had a run in with him at the Lion in Tithebarn Street when my mate was waiting to get served he just pushed in and shouted his order to the bar staff, completely ignoring everyone. My mate had to be held back by two other fellas as he was desperate to twat him. 

Off topic but I've always wondered how you pronounce the name of that street?

1 hour ago, redinblack said:

A bloke who used to go in the Norton Arms in Runcorn a few years ago. If you got in early on the Sunday evening it would just be the landlord on duty, then just after 7 the barmaids would arrive together. Every week, without fail, this bloke would shout "here's the strippers" and look round inviting us to admire his wit. Cunt.

Sorry about that. I was actually hoping that one week they'd take the hint!

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Thy-barn Street. Some people also say Thyve-barn as well.

Some Arab fella asked me for directions to there as there is a Travelodge on that road and said "Titheybarn street"

Thanks.

He was probably there trying to tap up one of our players.

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

Thy-barn Street. Some people also say Thyve-barn as well.

Some Arab fella asked me for directions to there as there is a Travelodge on that road and said "Titheybarn street"

Hope you directed him to Kitty’s 

H from Steps. After I landed the kick the rest of the group would have to be pulled away by their security detail and I'd be giving them the Billy Batts come on and saying "don't get nervous, Steps aren't gonna break up my fuckin party."

• Upvote 2

Nearly got into a proper fight with a smack head on the train last night. He was being a clown and causing a scene so I told him to fucking sit down and shut up, I was a bit pissed.

Anyhows he obviously takes offence at this and says something along the lines of ‘I’ll rip you throat out in a minute’ I tell him he would have done it already if he had any chance of doing so and it’s probably best for all concerned that he shuts up and fucks off.

He then starts on some nonsense about his uncles funeral and I just stare him down until he stops. He’s realised at this point that I’m bigger than him, stronger than him and now I’m fucking furious as well.

He calls the train guard and tells the guard I’ve been picking on him and he wants an apology! 

The train guard, poor guy, honestly said are you willing to apologise?

I replied ‘Don’t be fucking soft’ and had this weird stand off where a clearly now ‘sober’ smack rat had realised I wasn’t backing down and actually wanted to kick his head in.

Should have crane kicked the cunt into rehab.

• Upvote 1