You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crackerjack

Nunavut Patrick

Watford

I want them so we can have IFHC in the final. I'd fucking love to see the youngsters up against that no-class outfit. They'd put out their strongest side, too. Imagine the headlines when El Nino and the boys beat that shower of shite. Igor could then take on all their girlfriends, just to add insult to injury. "Liverpool's Croatian Love God: Hot on the Pitch, Even Hotter in the Sack" say the ladies of the King's Road.

I just wonder...and this is by no means a dig at GH...what goes through his mind when he see the kids are playing through difficult ties to reach the semi final... Kids that he deemed not good enough....

:smile:

Rafa must be proud!...Really proud!!

Nice surprise that tonight - expected nothing really so well in boys!

Apparantly Welsh did really well when he came on, and Igor was class too. Raven must have done well if Hunter mentioned him, but Igor and Welshy got the lions share of the praise from what I heard.

See you all in Cardiff!

Nice surprise that tonight - expected nothing really so well in boys!

Apparantly Welsh did really well when he came on, and Igor was class too. Raven must have done well if Hunter mentioned him, but Igor and Welshy got the lions share of the praise from what I heard.

See you all in Cardiff!

I just saw the extra time...after the utd-arse game finished... Welsh looked tha part...and i also think Partrigde livened things up when he came on...

Biscan took a big hit to his chin, and i never thought he would return!...We actually equalised with one man down...that says a lot about the heart showed by these youngsters!!

Is it feb. 27 for real? I'm booking tickets, match and plane, and need to know for sure.

And by the way, Mellor looked injured short time before sub, so you could be right 05 Milan. And what about that Biscan-knock. I was praing for his life for a moment...