You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crackerjack

Nunavut Patrick

Whitbread man of the match for sure. Raven was outstanding at times also. Henchoz and Dudek was excellent.

I saw the match at a Spurs-pub in Norway, I wasn't the most popular lad in the house after penalties, but I sure had the biggest smile:-)

man, tough times for spurs-fans nowadays, they are truly utter shite.. not to steal any glory from rafas red rookies, but that was relegation-stuff..hope the robbie keane-rumours come to an end now. btw, read about red interest in Berbatov, but that he won't be allowed to go if Leverkusen qualify for the knock-out stages of the CL

I watched the whole game. Dave Raven was excellent, I thought Diao had a good first half but the youngsters stole the show completely. Raven's tackle on Defoe in the second half brought back memories of Henchoz at Fulham 2-3 years ago. It was brilliant, just brilliant.

We were on the defensive for most of the game, and Spurs really should have wrapped it up long before extra time. Robbie Keane should be ashamed of himself missing an open goal from 3 yards out, but even if we'd gone out I'd be very proud of the lads. We fought so hard all the way and dominated the last 20 minutes or so.

Welsh and Smyth came on and both did very well, as did Partridge when introduced. Jerzy Dudek was excellent throughout.

If nothing else, tonight showed that that the Academy is woking fine. That discussion must surely now be closed.

It'll be interesting to see who will play in the semifinal against Watford.

Just got back from the game, I think mellor went off as a precaution. First half spurs had the upper hand and a few decent chances, Dudey kept us in the game early in the 2nd half with a top save. After that we took over the game until the goal. Failed to hold the ball up upfront they broke out and we tried to catch them offside. Beforehand Sina was pulled down when he was straight through on goal and the spurs CH was lucky to stay on.

Then for some unknown reason I think it was Kanoute punched the ball out from a corner that had resulted from Pongo having his header just tipped over the bar.

Gota say well done to the younger lads, all did great against a spurs first 11. Also Hench, Dudey, Biscan even Diou pulled his finger out.

Raven's tackle on Defoe in the second half brought back memories of Henchoz at Fulham 2-3 years ago. It was brilliant, just brilliant.

Well said DT. That tackle was superb. He covered for Henchoz's slip brilliantly. The only time his concentration slipped was unfortunately for their goal, which Defoe took well. It was very similar to the one he scored on the weekend.

Gotta love Rafa's reaction at the end, just like on sunday. Soon as it's over he must just think "Right another win, now who's next?" and leaves the celebrating to us and the boys. He's all business and doesn't get carried away.