You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mon 2 Jan 17:30 Brentford vs Liverpool

Lee909

1 minute ago, LFC 6 Times said:

I’m so fed up of seeing Elliot in the starting 11. Will get bullied by Brentford’s grocks.

Jurgen has loads of faith in the lad, so he must be doing the business in training but he's been a non-entity for us this season. Doesn't look anything special despite the initial hype. Not having a role for him in the team doesn't help, mind.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Elite said:

Jurgen has loads of faith in the lad, so he must be doing the business in training but he's been a non-entity for us this season. Doesn't look anything special despite the initial hype. Not having a role for him in the team doesn't help, mind.

I imagine he possibly just thinks at 19 that he may be good enough one day.

Unlike the others.

Dear Liverpool FC players, if you are reading this before walking out on the Brentford turf, I write to tell you that I have just produced an epic New Years shit that took 15 minutes of arse pumping to clear the internal decks.

A shit so epic it will require North West Water to make an emergency sewage dump into the Mersey tonight. 

Quite possibly the most single epic New Year shit since Svelregg The Rank perched his arse over a Danish river and let rip in early January 872 AD.

I beseech you to mark this monumental event with a win and three points. To not do so would be a travesty. Don’t let me down.

Thanks.

• Upvote 5