You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Toilets

rb14

5 hours ago, rb14 said:

Bumguns are a great Aldi-esque alternative. They double up as a cheapo-toilet-pan-skiddy blaster. 

You'll be very much more pleasederer when you bite the two hundred odd knicker bullet and get your Flory. Warm botty cheeks, no whiff and a sparkling, hot-air-dried dirtbox. 

How does it know where your rusty sheriff's badge is and what the correct trajectory is? Has it got some kind of tracking mechanism? 

7 minutes ago, Remmie said:

How does it know where your rusty sheriff's badge is and what the correct trajectory is? Has it got some kind of tracking mechanism? 

Controls are on the side of the toilet bowl. You can adjust the location, power, temperature and even oscillation of the water jet. It's some star trek level shit.

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Herp McDerp said:

Controls are on the side of the toilet bowl. You can adjust the location, power, temperature and even oscillation of the water jet. It's some star trek level shit.

I suppose you better get that first aim right unless you want par boiled knackers, but what a time to be alive 

• Upvote 3

I have a sponge for cleaning my crap snapper.

If I'm at home and I'm having a mucky dump, I get in the shower and rinse off any loose heavy mud before giving it a good scrub. Since changing my diet though, I've been laying "one-wiper" cables but I still give my arse a scrub in the shower after a day of welding.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Herp McDerp said:

This is all correct. The Toto has a remote, the Flory has them on the side. 

1 hour ago, Remmie said:

Are there modes to give a buff and polish to your dirty inch? Clockweight cleanse? 

Minor alterations in one's seating position can probably take account of this. 

37 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

How compatible are they with the "Slater"?

I've not tried this lunacy. But see my previous answer. Additionally, they have a front-bottom cleanse function for women's skanky bits as well as the non-gender-specific back-botty cleanse. I'm guessing the Slaterers can use the front-bottom function. 

8 minutes ago, Preston Red said:

If I'm at home and I'm having a mucky dump, I get in the shower and rinse off any loose heavy mud before giving it a good scrub. Since changing my diet though, I've been laying "one-wiper" cables but I still give my arse a scrub in the shower after a day of welding.

How much effort? Fuck that for a game of tennis. That's why these were invented. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Preston Red said:

Re-usable?

I don't know about Toto's or Flory's, but a fucking Karcher wouldn't have sorted my hoop out this morning after last nights ruby and copious amounts of beer.

Straight in the shower for a good scrub. Thought about using her loofah for extra exfoliation but decided not to fearing a red raw ringpiece. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Herp McDerp said:

I've spent a few months there and aside from the food the toilets are honestly what I miss most about the place. You hairless freaks have no idea how much of an ordeal a simple visit to the toilet can be sometimes.

ds3BWQO.gif

@Bjornebye this was in every hotel I stayed in but I was there in 2017 & 2019, maybe things were different pre Y2K with people being terrified of terminator style toilets.

I first went to Japan in 1999 and they had them then. 

4 hours ago, Harry's Lad said:

I don't know about Toto's or Flory's, but a fucking Karcher wouldn't have sorted my hoop out this morning after last nights ruby and copious amounts of beer.

Straight in the shower for a good scrub. Thought about using her loofah for extra exfoliation but decided not to fearing a red raw ringpiece. 

Awesome. Sounds like you had some follow though?!