You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

26 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

You're getting emotional and overwhelmingly dramatic now Fugey. So I'll remind you of a few facts. 

Facts;

1..Cameron/Osborne were in charge of the Conservative Party before the Brexit vote.

2..Cameron/Osborne plunged the country into austerity. Austerity cost lives. How many lives is up for debate but lives were lost.

3.. Cameron resigned the day after the Brexit vote.

4. The Conservative Party have had four different leaders since Brexit. They'll probably be looking for another one soon. 

5. The Conservative Party is facing the biggest election defeat in their history(look at the bookies odds) 

Opinion;   All the above is a direct consequence of the Brexit vote. To say different is fucking ridiculous and denying political reality.

PS. Also fact 5...

Many major EU countries have recently moved towards the far right. 

Fact 6. The Tories have remained in power since the Brexit vote and what we have seen is the least represented in our country treated worse and worse. The fact that these fucking criminals and traitors are about to be shown the door is fuck all to do with a vote some years ago, it's to do with the people who run things, the media owners, being a bit bored with them and an opposition that has agreed that in return for getting the Big Gig it won't do anything to upset anyone who has money. 

11 minutes ago, redinblack said:

Fact 6. The Tories have remained in power since the Brexit vote and what we have seen is the least represented in our country treated worse and worse. The fact that these fucking criminals and traitors are about to be shown the door is fuck all to do with a vote some years ago, it's to do with the people who run things, the media owners, being a bit bored with them and an opposition that has agreed that in return for getting the Big Gig it won't do anything to upset anyone who has money. 

Fact 6 is because we've only had one vote. It had EVERYTHING to do with that vote, from Camerons resignation the next day to where we now. Otherwise that cunt Cameron could very well still be in power now. 

16 minutes ago, Kepler-186 said:

Editor of The Sunday Telegraph. And pals. From the Taxpayers Alliance. They’ve deffo got our best interests at heart. 

IMG_1796.jpeg

IMG_1795.jpeg

A cunt from the Telegraph who I've never heard of and who's so irrelevant even his own wife probably doesn't bother reading his columns. Really?

OK I'll trump you with David Cameron, British Prme minister. George Osborne, Chancellor..

Both pumped for Remain. Are you saying they had our best interest at heart?

4 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

A cunt from the Telegraph who I've never heard of and who's so irrelevant even his own wife probably doesn't bother reading his columns. Really?

OK I'll trump you with David Cameron, British Prme minister. George Osborne, Chancellor..

Both pumped for Remain. Are you saying they had our best interest at heart?

I think you missed the point. 

Brexit has handed the sort of people in my post all the power of the British state to enact their free market visions of the “Britannia Unchained” mob. Low tax, zero welfare, next to no regulations to hamper “business”. The ERG and other headbangers. 

There’s now a conveyor belt of new Tory gobshites waiting in the wings ready to use the UK as lab for their economic visions. 

And they can do this without any checks and balances because as you will know they’ve already started targeting British laws and institutions they don’t like and could stand in their way. 

Yes, Cameron and Osborne were fucking Tory cunts.

But Brexit is/was a hard right project to hand even more power to the even more despicable Tory only in name cunts who now run the show. They’re going to throw the kitchen sink at it to stay in power. Hence why the GB News hedge fund cunt is going to buy the Torygraph and Spectator. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Fact 6 is because we've only had one vote. It had EVERYTHING to do with that vote, from Camerons resignation the next day to where we now. Otherwise that cunt Cameron could very well still be in power now. 

And the other votes since then in General Elections that have resulted in Tory governments, the last one by a landslide. And the country has been bum raped without any sort of interference since. You do see how this contradicts your narrative here don't you?

5 hours ago, Kepler-186 said:

Brexit has handed the sort of people in my post all the power of the British state to enact their free market visions of the “Britannia Unchained” mob. Low tax, zero welfare, next to no regulations to hamper “business”. The ERG and other headbangers. 

There’s now a conveyor belt of new Tory gobshites waiting in the wings ready to use the UK as lab for their economic visions. 

And they can do this without any checks and balances because as you will know they’ve already started targeting British laws and institutions they don’t like and could stand in their way. 

But Brexit is/was a hard right project to hand even more power to the even more despicable Tory only in name cunts who now run the show. They’re going to throw the kitchen sink at it to stay in power. Hence why the GB News hedge fund cunt is going to buy the Torygraph and Spectator. 

Was watching a clip of o Brian before where he was talking about the power these shady right wing think tanks have,which seem to change their name every 5 mins.They pump out these crackpot ideas which are amplified by the likes of the mail and gb news and then adopted by the government. 

It's like the entire country is some kind of extreme right wing economic test case 

• Upvote 1

Elsewhere, former home secretary Dame Priti Patel accused her successor Suella Braverman of attention seeking over a recent speech the latter delivered in Washington on migration.
Dame Patel described the address as an attempt to draw “dividing lines” and “get attention” ahead of the next general election.

t1000-t800.gif

• Haha 1

On 30/09/2023 at 16:40, Kepler-186 said:

That's an excellent post. Not much I disagree with but I'll answer some of your points when I've time.

Just astonishing isn't it? She really is self obsessed, lacking any self awareness and dangerously stupid. She screwed up the economy and only lasted as PM for 49 days. Previous generations of politicians would have retired and returned to private life in shame and yet Liz is back refusing to take any responsibility and blaming everyone else. Yet the Tories just love her.

I read earlier this week that she was attempting to blame New Labour in 1997 for being responsible for all the country's ill's.

They really are deranged and dangerous. 

42 minutes ago, skend04 said:

There seems to be a mental illness running through the Tory party. She fucked the economy yet there's a good proportion of them attached to her growth group. Fucking madness.

Screenshot_20231002-165414.png

Maybe they’re all fucking her? 

47 minutes ago, skend04 said:

There seems to be a mental illness running through the Tory party. She fucked the economy yet there's a good proportion of them attached to her growth group. Fucking madness.

She's spouting the same shit as Labour and Rachel Reeves.  "Growth" what's different?

44 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

She's spouting the same shit as Labour and Rachel Reeves.  "Growth" what's different?

40 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

What's the economic difference between Truss and Reeves? Bar for Reeves not being so blatant??

Well, apart from the fact you appear to have forgotten that she and her squeeze Kwarteng fucked the economy, I guess you're right in some parallel universe where I must have been talking about policy similarities with Labour. Which I wasn't in this one.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, skend04 said:

If Rishi was any kind of leader with any kind of spine he'd have volleyed the 'small state' ex-ERG wing of his party into orbit upon receipt of his winning the leadership. They're a minority, albeit a noisy one, but instead of putting them in their box when he had the opportunity, he accommodated them like the coward he is with all too predictable consequences.

Compare and contrast with how Starmer dealt with the left in Labour.

Stepping Cat Come At Me Bro GIF

8 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

If Rishi was any kind of leader with any kind of spine he'd have volleyed the 'small state' ex-ERG wing of his party into orbit upon receipt of his winning the leadership. They're a minority, albeit a noisy one, but instead of putting them in their box when he had the opportunity, he accommodated them like the coward he is with all too predictable consequences.

Compare and contrast with how Starmer dealt with the left in Labour.

Stepping Cat Come At Me Bro GIF

Said exactly the same about Sunak a few weeks back.

Surely the only way he was ever going to move the polls was to try to show his party as more normal and make some effort to actually help people who are struggling. Take a chance and remove the whip off a few prominent ERG nutters as soon as they gave him an excuse and cow the rest of them. He could still have kept the old, cunty members onside with triple-locks and inheritance tax and whatever. I can't believe the sums paid to advisers who haven't got a clue.

I'll ignore the Labour stuff, haha.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, skend04 said:

Well, apart from the fact you appear to have forgotten that she and her squeeze Kwarteng fucked the economy, I guess you're right in some parallel universe where I must have been talking about policy similarities with Labour. Which I wasn't in this one.

Nice.

But you haven't answered the question. Both Truss and Reeves are constantly saying  'Growth" will ignite the economy. What's the difference between the two of them?

11 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Nice.

But you haven't answered the question. Both Truss and Reeves are constantly saying  'Growth" will ignite the economy. What's the difference between the two of them?

Not every stupid question deserves an answer but if it's not already obvious, one of them didn't tank the economy.