Paulie Dangerously

Nike deal

4 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

I was tempted but strangely enough, red is not really my colour!

Yes, a nice v-neck version of this would make a cracking sweatshirt:  

Liverpool FC New Balance kit launch: Ten LFC shirts woven into Reds history  - Liverpool Echo

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

Reckon I could pull these off.

And then someone would pull them off your feet and bin them! Nike truly do produce some horrendous shit.  

Nike make the ugliest shit around. I once went into the Nike shop and thought everything in here is a piece of shit and then started a mass brawl with everybody inside. The last bit isn't true but fuck you Nike for adding more ugliness to a world that sees too much of it, you deserve a mass brawl in every store the ugly side of humanity surrounded by the ugly shite it produces. Their plain black joggers are alright for around the house though even they can't fuck that up. Cunts.

• Upvote 1

We must have some god awful designers who are also colour blind signing this shit off.

Look at the PSG stuff for comparison, Nike seem to be producing some nice classy clobber over there.

11 hours ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

To be honest, these look like something my not yet 1 year old grandson would wear. They almost look like clown shoes!

3 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Nike make the ugliest shit around. I once went into the Nike shop and thought everything in here is a piece of shit and then started a mass brawl with everybody inside. The last bit isn't true but fuck you Nike for adding more ugliness to a world that sees too much of it, you deserve a mass brawl in every store the ugly side of humanity surrounded by the ugly shite it produces. Their plain black joggers are alright for around the house though even they can't fuck that up. Cunts.

Epic!

11 hours ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

The name "Huarache" is derived from the Purépecha language term kwarachi, and directly translates into English as sandal.[1]

Traditional huarache designs vary greatly, but are always very simple.

Of course they are. And they're classy and understated, too.

My last two pairs of running trainers have been Nike and they are some of the best trainers I’ve ever had. Light, comfy and decent on the eye. A bit like me. 

EC5D8F96-04AA-4A49-B1B7-27073943C762.jpeg

3A4CC396-AC2A-4C1A-B977-39F63B247A9F.jpeg

2 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Outstanding

I'd rather wear the boxes maccies fries come in. Seriously who designed them has Mr Motivator got dementia and crayons these days.

• Upvote 1

On 23/10/2021 at 12:23, Bjornebye said:

My last two pairs of running trainers have been Nike and they are some of the best trainers I’ve ever had. Light, comfy and decent on the eye. A bit like me. 

EC5D8F96-04AA-4A49-B1B7-27073943C762.jpeg

3A4CC396-AC2A-4C1A-B977-39F63B247A9F.jpeg

When are you uploading the ones that are decent on the eye?

giphy (11).gif