Quantcast
Barcelona (A) Champions League 1/5/19 - Page 4 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Barcelona (A) Champions League 1/5/19

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Hadn’t realised he’d made one for Porto. I thought he’d stopped. 

 

He only released it today. @WhenImElmo on Twitter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

 

In midfield I'd play Fabinho - Keita - Wijnaldum, but I'd be fine with pretty much anything as long as Fabinho is starting. I really think we need the solidity he brings against their midfielders.

 

 

I think I'd like to see Fabinho and Keita also, need to keep that ball in the middle of park for as long as we can in Nou Camp..plus these two can tackle without going to ground...probably run with one from Henderson/Gini also.

 

Trent is a slight worry, top player going forward but still learning going other way...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Nolongerathletic said:

Trent is a slight worry, top player going forward but still learning going other way...

Wouldn't be surprised to see Milner start at RB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wezza said:

Presuming somebody will be tasked with giving Coutinho a dig in the back early doors? We know he is susceptible there.

Ah the old Agger-do. 

 

Can't really expect Virgil to do it, I don't think they even had chance to exchange eye contact at melwood, so there's no bad blood between them. 

 

Maybe Trent, being a Liverpool fan he probably feels the most betrayed by Phils actions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think all modern players don't bear any grudges these days. We and they all know loyalty in football is as rare as hens teeth and more coincides with sustained success than loving the fans or club. There are the few exceptions,like Trent, who are fans and would never leave unless forced to, but again, extremely rare that said players are even good enough to stay.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Story in the mail about Liverpool fans causing trouble in Barcelona, attacking locals. One of there pictures is a tweet saying scumbags on tour obviously the tweeter has an Everton badge as his profile picture. I hope fans aren't causing shit, pisses me off they way a small group of cunts end up defining peoples views of Liverpool. The media will look for any excuse to do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Story in the mail about Liverpool fans causing trouble in Barcelona, attacking locals. One of there pictures is a tweet saying scumbags on tour obviously the tweeter has an Everton badge as his profile picture. I hope fans aren't causing shit, pisses me off they way a small group of cunts end up defining peoples views of Liverpool. The media will look for any excuse to do that.

All I have read is some dickhead pushed a local into a fountain. The police on the other hand ripping down flags and wading in with batons. But no doubt by tonight Barcelona will resemble Stalingrad in 1941 according to Bloos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately we do have some right twats who follow us. In fact, watching the two videos it's the same fella throwing two locals into the fountain. He looks in his 60's an' all. Twat.

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Story in the mail about Liverpool fans causing trouble in Barcelona, attacking locals. One of there pictures is a tweet saying scumbags on tour obviously the tweeter has an Everton badge as his profile picture. I hope fans aren't causing shit, pisses me off they way a small group of cunts end up defining peoples views of Liverpool. The media will look for any excuse to do that.

I've seen that, the online comments are awful, all the "victim" stuff and this is why they want Barcelona to smash us!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Mad how many people I know who are dismissive of Barca. 

It’s weird. They’re favourites in my book - this isn’t as good as the team of 2009-11, but Messi, Suarez and Coutinho can still turn it on in a flash and they’ve had a far less stressful season than us, winning a league of a broadly similar (albeit less top-heavy) standard at a canter.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Boss said:

Unfortunately we do have some right twats who follow us. In fact, watching the two videos it's the same fella throwing two locals into the fountain. He looks in his 60's an' all. Twat.

That fella is an embarrassing twat. Running away like he is the joker of the whole pack. Pushing locals into a fountain and ruining their day? Yeah dead funny that aren’t you the jester. The second fella he lashes in is complaining that his phones fucked. If the prick pushed me in he would be getting cleaned out even if it meant a kicking off his mates. 

Video of a load of ‘reds’ singing we shall not be moved at Barcelona police late last night. Hardly a Scouse accent amongst them. A bunch of ‘wools on tour’ 

Fucking embarrassing. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Mad how many people I know who are dismissive of Barca. 

Most of my red mates keep telling me they are shit and that their defence is Cherry Red Records Isthmian League standard , I am a bit baffled. 

 

To be fair if we beat them, the media will start telling us they are shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

That fella is an embarrassing twat. Running away like he is the joker of the whole pack. Pushing locals into a fountain and ruining their day? Yeah dead funny that aren’t you the jester. The second fella he lashes in is complaining that his phones fucked. If the prick pushed me in he would be getting cleaned out even if it meant a kicking off his mates. 

Video of a load of ‘reds’ singing we shall not be moved at Barcelona police late last night. Hardly a Scouse accent amongst them. A bunch of ‘wools on tour’ 

Fucking embarrassing. 

 

Because as we all know the correct protocol is to scream ‘fuck the matrix, la’ over an over for authenticities sake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×