Quantcast
Bournemouth (H) 9/2/19 - The Match Thread - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Bournemouth (H) 9/2/19 - The Match Thread

19 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

I’m not overly optimistic mate, you need to check that tree you’re barking up.

Since 1990 I have been, this season apart sitting/standing on the Kop.

As has been stated before you find no enjoyment in it, might be your state of mind.

Try finding another hobby if this affects you so much. Just my opinion.

Like I've said before mate, you try giving it up! I've stepped away as much as I can, I've stopped going the game, stopped watching live on tv and the net, and stopped listening on the radio, but you're never completely free. I have considered hypnotism, but I don't think they can make you forget!

2 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Allison

TAA                   VVD                       Matip             Robertson

Fabinho                    Wijnaldum

Shaqiri

Salah                            Firmino                         Mane

If we can get that team on the pitch it will be a bonus..mind you, we still have training sessions, headaches (Sturridge) and potentially The Plague to overcome.

Thanks for not including the bench!!

4 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Like I've said before mate, you try giving it up! I've stepped away as much as I can, I've stopped going the game, stopped watching live on tv and the net, and stopped listening on the radio, but you're never completely free. I have considered hypnotism, but I don't think they can make you forget!

It’s footy not crack mate.

1 minute ago, Nolongerathletic said:

If we can get that team on the pitch it will be a bonus..mind you, we still have training sessions, headaches (Sturridge) and potentially The Plague to overcome.

Thanks for not including the bench!!

I’m not that much of a cunt.

Trent and Wiji will both be back. Just knuckle down, get the three points, and try and rekindle the first half of the campaign’s resolve.

14 hours ago, Anubis said:

Trent and Wiji will both be back. Just knuckle down, get the three points, and try and rekindle the first half of the campaign’s resolve.

Wijnaldum is unlikely to play....no timescale on when he is back either.

A little worrying he has a 'sore knee' but now likely to miss 2nd game with it ...knowing our luck next step will be 'we waited but Gini needs an op now' and he's out until April.

Start doing again what we were doing really well earlier in the season, and none of what we've been doing so poorly of late. When we've got teams where we want them, step on their throat and don't let up.

• Upvote 3

Seems to me that Firmino doesn't play well when Keita or Shaqiri are on the pitch. As if we change our style and it doesn't suit him. 

Is Trent back for this? If so I'd go Henderson, Wijnaldum and Milner in the middle (If all fit). 

Fuck sake, what a time for us to be hit by injuries. You know, In January when we could have re-enforced. 

Lose 0-1 with a dire performance which pisses so many people off that the Busy Bastards Bitchfest thread erupts like an angry volcano. The seismic nature of it drags up long forgotten grudges and causes an anger tsunami that floods the FF and GF with absolutely massive cunts telling other, bigger massive cunts just how fucking enormously cunty they are. 

This is going to be agony unless we quickly establish a lead of more than one goal. Less than six points from this and Old Trafford and, realistically, the league title is not going to happen, because anything less is going to kill off whatever remains of the team's confidence.

I can't get too worked up at the moment, we've had a largely injury driven blip which has involved losing to City and drawing a couple of games. Win at the weekend, get a few first team regulars back and we'll be fine. City this season have a capability of losing every few games and will most likely continue to do so. The top two plus Spurs will drop points during the run in.

It's entirely possible we'll be 6 points ahead of City by the end of the weekend.

• Upvote 1

I hope they go out like a bunch of ravenous dogs, chomping at every morsel. Tearing up shit left, right and centre. Alisson scoring from a header - the fuckin' lot. Just fuckin' beat these, Redmen. I'm not able for this season. You're killing me. Fuck sake.

We're fuckin shite.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Sparticustard said:

I hope they go out like a bunch of ravenous dogs, chomping at every morsel. Tearing up shit left, right and centre. Alisson scoring from a header - the fuckin' lot. Just fuckin' beat these, Redmen. I'm not able for this season. You're killing me. Fuck sake.

We're fuckin shite.

I want to see Alisson up for our corners from the very start of the game.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, clangers said:

I can't get too worked up at the moment, we've had a largely injury driven blip which has involved losing to City and drawing a couple of games. Win at the weekend, get a few first team regulars back and we'll be fine. City this season have a capability of losing every few games and will most likely continue to do so. The top two plus Spurs will drop points during the run in.

It's entirely possible we'll be 6 points ahead of City by the end of the weekend.

Agree with that. We just need to steady the ship. I fancy Chelsea to take points off them. We take 10 points from our next four games and we have a comparitively decent run-in bar Chelsea and Spurs at home. Fixture congestion could be massive at the end of the season for City.