You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2017/18 edition.

Trumo

Can't wait until these types of wankers try this in Russia. Going to be real fun watching them left in a pool of blood.

I'd like to see these twats take a trip down to Las 3000 Viviendas tomorrow. Lob a few chairs around there, rather than in the vicinity of children playing. The absolute fucking helmets.

It's fucking embarrassing. It's Chelsea behaviour.

• Upvote 1

Where has this been reported?

Probably best not to antagonise the locals after tge fighting in Basel in 2016. The police over there dont give a fuck either when it comes to English fans. I rmember Spurs fans getting the shit kicked out of them inside the stadium by the police a few years ago.

No idea if it has been reported anywhere but I'm talking about what I saw out this evening.

Hopefully isolated incidents, although a mate of mine said it was pretty ugly near him as well.

This really, really isn't the city for this. I know nowhere should be, but you really can't get a friendlier, more peaceful, tolerant, crime free city than this (if you want trouble you go to one particular place on the outskirts and find something similar to the worse parts of Napoli). But anywhere within a mile or two of the centre is safe for kids to play, women to be, etc, at all hours. Lobbing seats around 10 yards from a fucking play area for toddlers is bad, bad cunt behaviour.

As Grinch said, do it in Russia. Do it in Serbia. Do it in Poland. See how you get on.

• Upvote 1

No idea if it has been reported anywhere but I'm talking about what I saw out this evening.

Hopefully isolated incidents, although a mate of mine said it was pretty ugly near him as well.

This really, really isn't the city for this. I know nowhere should be, but you really can't get a friendlier, more peaceful, tolerant, crime free city than this (if you want trouble you go to one particular place on the outskirts and find something similar to the worse parts of Napoli). But anywhere within a mile or two of the centre is safe for kids to play, women to be, etc, at all hours. Lobbing seats around 10 yards from a fucking play area for toddlers is bad, bad cunt behaviour.

As Grinch said, do it in Russia. Do it in Serbia. Do it in Poland. See how you get on.

Unfortunately we have some bad pricks following us. The majority who do go away in Europe just want to go for the game and have a good time in a different city. A couple of lads from my work have gone there on their first european away and were really looking forward to it.There was no trouble in Maribor or Moscow that i know of.

Unfortunately we have some bad pricks following us. The majority who do go away in Europe just want to go for the game and have a good time in a different city. A couple of lads from my work have gone there on their first european away and were really looking forward to it.There was no trouble in Maribor or Moscow that i know of.

I know, that's why it's so disappointing. It's unexpected. Few locals here were dreading the visit of another English team after what happened with Leicester (shop windows smashed, people climbing up the cathedral, women abused, people intimidated while out having a fucking coffee, etc). But the reds that live here tried to allay their fears. 

Just gutting really. Absolutely no need for it. Fuck knows what it'll be like tonight.

I know, that's why it's so disappointing. It's unexpected. Few locals here were dreading the visit of another English team after what happened with Leicester (shop windows smashed, people climbing up the cathedral, women abused, people intimidated while out having a fucking coffee, etc). But the reds that live here tried to allay their fears.

Just gutting really. Absolutely no need for it. Fuck knows what it'll be like tonight.

Hopefully a bit of brutal self policing.

Stupid cunts.

Gutted to hear about the aggro in Sevilla. Hopefully it’s small scale and the better fans tell them to knock it on the head. I had hoped this sort of stuff was behind us. What’s so difficult about going to a nice place, having a beer, watching the match, being respectful to the locals throughout, and then going home, win, lose or draw?

Almost always I’m proud to be associated with other reds, as there’s something sound about the people that even goes beyond the footy. Very rarely I’m embarrassed, but this seems like such an occasion. Gutted to hear about it tbh.

There's going to be fights. Their fans took liberties in the neutral section in Basel. There's going to be a few that want payback for that, unfortunately. I just hope someone gets in their ear and stops them.

Not sure it was women and children that took liberties in Basel.

They can be pointed in the right direction if they want fights. I genuinely don't care (and I doubt many people in Sevilla do) if they want to twat a few gobshite Sevilla fans. But the area they were in, clearly, is not full of Biris Norte. It's full of fucking musicians and parents with their kids. 

It seems to have come as a surprise to the police as well, because there is fuck all presence in the area. Probably because the only crime usually committed is a few stoners singing badly.

Actually, that isn't entirely true. I once saw a woman off her twat on something taking a shit between these two columns -

56-3979434-144492997600b7eda279e745b19ce

• Upvote 1

Saw something on twitter yesterday that was brilliant. Some Spanish Liverpool fan had a reds flag tied up between 2 trees and said if any Reds fancy a smoke and a beer then meet him in that park. 

I hope the dickheads throwing chairs get a few smacks off some better Reds.