You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hull (A) - Saturday, 4th February 2017 - Livin' easy, Lovin' free, Season ticket on a one way ride....

Nelly-Szoboszlai

Coutinho is the least of our worries.  Henderson is the biggest, then the rest of the midfield, we'd be better off playing the two CBs in the midfield than these guys.

Mignolet is so obviously poor that it's not funny anymore.

A different formation for the second half.  Go to 3-5-2 or whatever.   Doing the same gets you the same, even Klopp knows that

Take mignolet off now and tell him he's done here.

All over the place defensively again. Lucas going for the same ball as Matip leaving us wide open. Seriously do coaches improve anyone defensively or do they just keep buying until they find people who can do it for them?

Guest Pistonbroke

That was a lazy performance that first half, plenty of possession but Mingolet acting like a fucking pussy summed it up. Where the fuck is the effort? It's like they are just hoping for the shit team Hull are to hand it to them on a plate. Henderson was fucking gash, gets ball and just wants to get rid of it asap regardless of where it goes, he is a waste of space in central midfield. Coutinho looks half arsed as well, Lallana not his usual self, that midfield performance from the whole team was pretty sub standard that half. Pass, pass, lose the ball. This is fucking Hull lads, put some fucking effort in.  

Why are there two threads? It's bad enough having to comment once on this rubbish!

Mignolet - rubbish. Not commanding enough. Just delicately palmed it to their player to score. If you can't catch, punch it clear! That was neither one thing nor the other.

There was a bad mistake before that and it led to the corner. Don't know if it was Milner or Lucas, but it was a short pass that put his teammate under pressure and they got a corner from it.

We are not creating enough, and we're not good enough at the back. Oh, and the goalie isn't very good and the midfield isn't all that either.

But apart from that we're doing well.

How can we be this bad?

I genuinely have no idea. This same set of players, mostly, absolutely ripped this Hull side to shreds last time we played them. We were so good in the fall, how can we be so awful this winter?

You don't have an idea? Fuck me.

This is a team of players that are fucking frauds. I would have thought January would have proved that. They have reverted back to Rodgers form.

I'm more angry with Klopp than the players to be honest as most of these cunts should have been moved on, yet some are astonishingly being awarded new fucking deals.

So glad I'm not watching this shower of shite as I knew how it would go.

The ridiculous thing is we've been fairly ok going forward. More direct, and only a matter of time before we would've scored.

But not only can we not defend, we manage even to create chances for the opposition when they dont attack. Can the creative supreme for the opposition as always.

Did we even have a shot on goal