You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

"A lot can change in 12 months, and it has!" - by John Brennan

tlw content

I think the root of the hostility is the misuse of 'wind your neck in'. It does not mean 'be careful'. It means (with apologies to Hand Shandy) 'stop being a cunt'. See also: 'arl arse' does not mean 'arsehole', it means you are being sly; all woolybacks are out-of-towners but not all out-of-towners are woolybacks; and scally is not something you call a friend.

Them scousers again.

• Upvote 1

Seriously though, why is he going on Monday Night Football in the first place? Just keep your own counsel rather than telling the entire country how you're doing what you're doing.

Because that's his personality. He's an out going talkative guy. I dont have any problem with it.

• Upvote 1

So, in this thread:

1) I've been compared to an Evertonian

2) I've been compared to a Manc

3) Klopp has been compared to Shankly

4) Ferguson has been upheld as a model for whomever the manager of Liverpool Football Club is

5) Klopp has been credited with "creating" the atmosphere at Anfield

Ooooooookkkkkkkkkkk...

Listen, the above is tongue-in-cheek (sort of)...

But I stand by what I said. He's done loads of good things, but he's not beyond reproach.

The media/press couldn't give a shit about us and will be praying/preying for his head, when things go awry.

Keep the entertainment to the park (which, in fairness, his teams have been doing).

I like him. Might even start calling him "Jürgen" soon!

I just repped you for 2 reasons:

1. You bothered to write an article in the first place. It was largely positive and got some discussion going.

2. It's Christmas!

• Upvote 1

Seriously though, why is he going on Monday Night Football in the first place? Just keep your own counsel rather than telling the entire country how you're doing what you're doing.

Klopp is an excellent self-promoter and has made tons of money from doing adverts in Germany. The Monday Night Football appearance was essentially the same thing. He was promoting himself and his football to the English public. Don't knock the hustle.

Also, it's different compared to someone like Rodgers who is a bit of a pretender and has won nothing. Plenty of people wanted to see Klopp. In contrast, many fewer wanted to see Rodgers except for people like myself who find his bullshit hilarious.

As for him calling out supporters, as long as he leads the club to success, he could call every single match-goer a cunt for all I care.

Seriously though, why is he going on Monday Night Football in the first place? Just keep your own counsel rather than telling the entire country how you're doing wh

For me it reminded me a little too bit of Rodgers. Few good results and then basking in how it was done. I'd rather he not to be honest.

You must be fucking joking

Guest Pistonbroke

Some of our fans just can't be happy, they are always looking for something to nit pick about. We have a class manager who is doing a grand job, just let him get on with it.