You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football 2016/17.

Trumo

Nah, I reckon bruised ankle, fit for Saturday. Obviously we'll here the extent of any injury soon. Just think some are jumping the gun here.

Hope you're right.....Can't stand internationals its every time this pile of shite play you're on tenterhooks the next day waiting for news on a player

I think Magicrat picked up ( as I did ) the way the physio did the spread your legs via the knees routine which tends to isolate any issue in the upper thigh / groin area.

I desperately hope you are right however.

Yep that's what I noticed,  He wasn't walking like it was a knock to a joint and it was nothing he could run off so I'm a bit concerned tbh, Groin will be a couple of weeks at best I suppose

Guest Pistonbroke

Hope you're right.....Can't stand internationals its every time this pile of shite play you're on tenterhooks the next day waiting for news on a player

Haven't Southampton already got a few injuries? Lallana would be a big loss on current form but as long as we don't pick up any other injuries we should cope ok. Obviously I hope it was just precautionary. 

Haven't Southampton already got a few injuries? Lallana would be a big loss on current form but as long as we don't pick up any other injuries we should cope ok. Obviously I hope it was just precautionary.

It is likely due to this international shite that coutinho and firmino won't play isn't it?

Guest Pistonbroke

It is likely due to this international shite that coutinho and firmino won't play isn't it?

Firminho will be OK, Coutinho too if he is rested a bit later tonight. I can see at least one of them starting on Saturday if not both. 

Guest Pistonbroke

If Lallana is crocked then I expect Sturridge will start 

Probably, unless he goes with both Can and Wij in M/F alongside Coutinho/Henderson and Mane with Firminho up top. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Depends what state Firminho is in,  I think Sturridge with Mane and either Firminio or Cou playing off him

We have enough options, can't afford to pick up any new injuries though. Firminho only played 10 minutes against Argentina and I can't see him starting against Peru, fingers crossed.