You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football 2016/17.

Trumo

Guest Pistonbroke

Let me know when you plan mate. Am in Bangalore (localite). Anything to help a fellow kopite.

Thanks for the offer, but it won't be for at least another 7-8 years mate. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I'm sure Coventry haven't finished in the top 6 of any division for over 40 years. Remember hearing that on the guardian podcast

To think they were in the PL early 2000. Certainly always fighting relegation before that and have done bugger all since. 

Guest Pistonbroke

It was the stadium deal that has fucked them over wasn't it?

I couldn't say mate, but It wouldn't surprise me. 

Scunny win 1-0.

Just at the end the camera panned into the crowd onto three soldier women. One was eating a pizza, another some sort of chocolate bar and the third was waving a sparkler about, not one of them was looking at the pitch. Football ehh. 

Why do Sky Sports News employ that Clinton Morrison to commentate on matches? He tries to come across with a laid back persona "hey I'm so chilled and cool" when he actually looks like someone who's just clueless...

The only thing he's worse at is missing sitters in front of the Kop.

Guest Pistonbroke

German commentator on DANZ was just talking about Alaba after he completely missed the ball, obviously translated, "What is wrong with David Alaba, one minute he is as bright as the day and the next as black as the night."..Mmm. 

Why do Sky Sports News employ that Clinton Morrison to commentate on matches? He tries to come across with a laid back persona "hey I'm so chilled and cool" when he actually looks like someone who's just clueless...

The only thing he's worse at is missing sitters in front of the Kop.

Clueless is a quality they all possess. I'm sure there must be a box on the job application form ." Please tick to confirm you're a moron" 

Guest Pistonbroke

Watching my dodgy Sky sports 1 & adverts keep poping up , is anyone watching on a bona fide sky sports having the same issues

Murdoch has tracked you down, you're fucked mate. 

Guest Pistonbroke

It's the worst Dutch team ever!

Still enough so called big names to qualify with ease mate. Defence looks well dodgy though and they lack the legs in M/F. 

Still enough so called big names to qualify with ease mate. Defence looks well dodgy though and they lack the legs in M/F.

Bas Dost isn't exactly the quality upfront that they used to have either.

It's an odd mixture right now of players past their best and younger players either not good enough or not reaching their potential.

Most people here want Danny Blind out.

Guest Pistonbroke

Bas Dost isn't exactly the quality upfront that they used to have either.

It's an odd mixture right now of players past their best and younger players either not good enough or not reaching their potential.

Most people here want Danny Blind out.

Yeah, my mates missus, although German, was brought up by foster parents in Holland and they still visit her a lot or vice versa, not a lot of love for Blind. Bas Dost is a weird one, but they haven't got a load of other options atm. Anyway, 2-1 up now.