You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Racist cunts in town

Paul

Embarrassing video and not because of the dickhead nazis.

Agreed.

It's hard to believe that in this day and age people are still making the same mistakes, highlighting their own impetuous nature when they should know better. Even in the name of a noble cause, people continue to let themselves down.

Use landscape mode you thick fuckers!

• Upvote 4

That cameraman (phonesman?) is a great example of what prototypical arseholes have been doing for millenia: taking a noble cause and using it as a vehicle for their own worst tendencies. 

The pattern seems to be keep shouting at police and give them no time to answer you then walk off to your next police officer to wind them up

Stand as close as you can roaring at them with a phone in your hand then get offended when they try and put some distance between you and them.

Not even shooting in HD either the cretins

Amazed at the reaction to that video on this site. Some right pomposity going on.

I was there today but followed the march to the Pier Head. I was unaware of the trip from St Luke's and just went with the flow. It was great to see the diversity of the marchers but a little less inspirational to hear some of the speeches that greeted us at the waterfront.

Had I been at Lime Street I would have been supportive of the, what I would describe as restrained, reactions of the Ant-Nazi representatives.

The utter, utter cunts who came to our city, my city, in the name of some imagined sleight to an equally imagined British white male superiority deserved the treatment they received. My outrage would not just be at the political 'philosophy' they represent but the idea that they could parade it around my city. The dumb, arrogant cunts came here to, to Liverpool, a city that has had more than its share of fucking Nazis - in the 40s and the 80s - to advise us of the threat posed by the foreigners in our midst. 

I'm from Scotland Road, descended from Irish immigrants. I went to school in town, worked in Windsor Street and was befriended in my life by people of Irish, Welsh, Italian, West Indian, Somalian and Chinese stock; Jew, Christian, Muslim and Buddhist. All citizens of Liverpool. Whether I got on well with all of them - and I didn't - never stopped me thinking of them as being just like me.....a Scouser. And the last thing I need in my life is some fucking dickheads with the mentality of a fucking pube and the political ideology of a cockroach coming to my city to tell me that the core values of my life are wrong.

I am more proud of my city now that I have  ever been. And that is some fucking pride I'm carrying with me tonight.    

• Upvote 24

And there's a clear line between having pride in your city with a vision of unison and causing aggravation whilst insulting police officers who are simply there to do their job.

The video doesn't do anyone any good, it doesn't show a city coming together as one or anything beyond that. It shows that most of a chaotic and anti-social behaviour came from those from Liverpool than those visiting.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 4

I often think it is better to let these mongs do what they need to do. They usually make pricks of themselves anyway and often a confrontation is a result for them.

Unless what they want to do is to kick off against unarmed, innocent people.  Then it's always best to stop them.

• Upvote 3

Unless what they want to do is to kick off against unarmed, innocent people.  Then it's always best to stop them.

That's a dangerous one though, for me a massive march at the other end of the city, showing that normal people don't think like the mongs is better that's a confrontation.

That's a dangerous one though, for me a massive march at the other end of the city, showing that normal people don't think like the mongs is better that's a confrontation.

Better still, do both.

Stopping people from committing acts of violence is not more dangerous than allowing them.  Ever.

• Upvote 1

Better still, do both.

Stopping people from committing acts of violence is not more dangerous than allowing them.  Ever.

But it's not your job, it puts the police in the horrible situation of having to protect them. Let them march, but ignore them, they then won't bother marching.

• Upvote 3

But it's not your job, it puts the police in the horrible situation of having to protect them. Let them march, but ignore them, they then won't bother marching.

Balls.

Let them march and it sends a message - to the racists and to the objects of their hatred - that Liverpool is the kind of city where it's OK to be openly racist and to threaten racist violence.  I don't want my friends and neighbours to think that of my city.  I don't want them to live in fear and suspicion.  I want them to know - as they now do know - that when cunts come to threaten them, the people of their city will support them.

And I want the racists to know that their threats and their violence will not be tolerated.

• Upvote 11

Balls.

Let them march and it sends a message - to the racists and to the objects of their hatred - that Liverpool is the kind of city where it's OK to be openly racist and to threaten racist violence.  I don't want my friends and neighbours to think that of my city.  I don't want them to live in fear and suspicion.  I want them to know - as they now do know - that when cunts come to threaten them, the people of their city will support them.

And I want the racists to know that their threats and their violence will not be tolerated.

Not for me, big party in the park, everyone invited and free to all. 20 blokes walking round town would be completely ignored. By opposing you give them the oxygen of publicity.

• Upvote 1

I've been on a couple of these anti-Nazi demo's. Aggro never far from the surface.

Sad though, and curious, that I've never seen a single Asian dude turn out for the good guys. Made me wonder if they're happy to stay at home and watch the white folks twat fuck out of each other !

Wise.

• Upvote 1

So was Merseyside Police going to let all this lot walk round town battering anyone thats none white? Good job the other lot with the red flags was there to stop it!

I don't know where we'd be without Trot supermen to protect us all from neo-Nazis.