You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lazar Marković

WhiskeyJar

I'm not code. but a reasonable guess to make

also i'm not from Somalia or Norway.nor am i called Nigel i've never been to Nantwich this is not Mypost or the ol strapon himself Durango. so lets just get all that out there and move on

Welcome back PB.

Doesn't that only work if you cant see what i actually wrote in the post immediately above yours?

and yet again the mystery continues

You won't be fooling any of us that easily, chump!

it really isn't i am a forumite on here and have been since 2005 i felt like a name change as i had an idea for a pun hence the new user name. that is all

That is seriously the shittest 'pun' username I've ever come across, and that's coming from somebody called FrenchEyeGlass.

Repped out of pity

100% this kid just rips it up from his first game. No twelve year bedding in period, or needing special Serbia cheeseburgers. Just from the first whistle he starts skinning everyone and scoring worldies.

Wins PFA young player of the year this season.

I was with you right up to the last sentence.

He's going to have a hell of a time trying to get that award off Sterling next season.

• Upvote 1

it really isn't i am a forumite on here and have been since 2005 i felt like a name change as i had an idea for a pun hence the new user name. that is all

How comes you created a completely new user ID then, rather than just having the existing one's username changed?

Answers on a postcard to "I'd been banned" at Paedogedden HQ.