You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Oussama Assaidi

WhiskeyJar

It's a funny old game! Moses looked like a good player before he went to Chelsea. A lot of good players don't get much of a look in there because they are so bloated. So signing him on loan seemed fairly sensible at the time. Most of us thought it was a decent bit of business at the time.

Fast forward to today. Whatever talent the fella has is not coming through at the moment because, as far as it is possible to tell, he lacks desire for the game. The hunger is just not there. There's no intensity. He should be in our side. It's not like we are stocked with world class players. But he isn't in our side. When he comes on he jogs around. It's infuriating. Here is a player with something to prove, but he doesn't look as though he cares. 

• Upvote 1

thought Moses started off well here to be fair (and did better at Chelsea than I expected when given the chance as I didn't want him when we were linked when he was at Wigan), got a bit unlucky in that we played a formation that didn't suit him for a while and then had a nightmare when he got another chance in a natural position against Hull and Sterling has then made that position his own in Sturridge's absence

that said from the little I've seen of Assaidi at Stoke he seems to have added some final product that was missing in his few appearances for us and if we could I'd recall him and send Moses back

Can't see a big signing off the back of a drop to the Championship. Or Fatty still in his job come the summer unfortunately.

Still he took Downing and Carroll off us. And gave us good money, so he's helped us out not end already.

All very true, though I think (or rather hope) he ain't finished with us just yet - there are a few more deals we could do with him, provided Ayre does his job and whisper sweet nothings in his ear.

Still think that? Moses is awful, ridiculously shit with a poxy attitude

That's faint praise though, Moses is fucking shit.

Right on the money! The sooner we get rid, the better for us it'd be.

Assaidi is way better than Moses! All Moses has in his physical presence, big strong lad, but Assaidi is better in every other way. I would love to have him back but cant see him being kept as he doesn't fir in with what Rodgers wants, he even said in an interview himself he likes running at players and playing directly and that's what Hughes tells him to do aswell, not something Rodgers would encourage!

I had a wee nosey on a Stoke forum and they seem to really like him. There was a thread about him staying there and all the fans were doing the "did you see his body language? He defo,wants to stay" funny shite that all fans do. They really rate him.

I wonder was that forum website always in the Cloud when Pulis was there? Wahey!

I had a wee nosey on a Stoke forum and they seem to really like him. There was a thread about him staying there and all the fans were doing the "did you see his body language? He defo,wants to stay" funny shite that all fans do. They really rate him.

I wonder was that forum website always in the Cloud when Pulis was there? Wahey!

On a different site I guess, I read they like him, he does magic, but he goes missing most of the time. They reckon they can tell within the first 10 mins whether he'll have a game or not.

Maybe that's what Rodgers has seen in training.