You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Recipe websites - unspeakable amount of useless fucking shite on there you have to dig and read through to find the stuff you need, which is usually 2 tiny bits of info, especially for air fryer stuff.

Is it because they are getting you to scroll past a load of ads that generates them earnings or something? Like trying to read a story on the echo

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, Curly said:

Is it because they are getting you to scroll past a load of ads that generates them earnings or something? Like trying to read a story on the echo

That and because they think that being able to make a half decent pasta dish makes them a fucking life guru.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

That and because they think that being able to make a half decent pasta dish makes them a fucking life guru.

Haha - yeah, there is that. “We discovered this recipe 15 years ago during a family trip to the champagne region of France”

Fuck. Off. Temperature, time and ingredients you self indulgent cunt. I haven’t signed up to your newsletter here 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Curly said:

Haha - yeah, there is that. “We discovered this recipe 15 years ago during a family trip to the champagne region of France”

Fuck. Off. Temperature, time and ingredients you self indulgent cunt. I haven’t signed up to your newsletter here 

Like you said earlier, the fact you have to wade through a text that looks like a 12 year old tried to write a novel just to find the fucking ingredients is really tedious.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Curly said:

Spot on, unless it’s Nigella with her Bristol’s out I’m here for one thing and one thing only, fuck your pantry. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Tempted to adopt this shtick for the foodie thread. 

"I first discovered gorging on whole block of cheese at a time whilst fingerblasting my arsehole and crywanking to Enya, a real pick me up in those grey November afternoons"

Hahaha sounds like heaven 

Sitting in the corner of the pub having finished shopping having a quiet read and an IPA. Then a load of wankers in Christmas jumpers come in for their one day out a year, grasping bottles of "Bud" and hooting and farting and talking shite. 

FUUUUUCK. UUUUURRRRRRFFFFF.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, redinblack said:

Sitting in the corner of the pub having finished shopping having a quiet read and an IPA. Then a load of wankers in Christmas jumpers come in for their one day out a year, grasping bottles of "Bud" and hooting and farting and talking shite. 

Could have just said Christmas drinkers mate. 

Clickbait articles are a massive piss boiler. Usually found in between an article you're reading or a pile of it at the bottom.

"Shocking facts about diarrhoea. Number 2 will surprise you!"

"Where *current A-list celebrity* lives is truly heartbreaking."

Not only are scam sites using it, news sites are getting on it too.

"Doctors in Preston are saying this is the biggest spreader of AIDS in our community!" Usually followed by an article of such inane mediocrity by an unnamed source and you have to read this five minutes of shite to find out it's bumders doing "cottaging" in the toilets at Moor Park. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Preston Red said:

Clickbait articles are a massive piss boiler. Usually found in between an article you're reading or a pile of it at the bottom.

"Doctors in Preston are saying this is the biggest spreader of AIDS in our community!" Usually followed by an article of such inane mediocrity by an unnamed source and you have to read this five minutes of shite to find out it's bumders doing "cottaging" in the toilets at Moor Park. 

Sounds like you’re covering your tracks here ….. 

8 hours ago, Preston Red said:

'Eating the poo poo,'

11 hours ago, Preston Red said:

Summerhouses in Preston are being virtually given away.

• Upvote 1

On 16/12/2023 at 13:45, redinblack said:

Have to say mate, a Saturday afternoon in the lead up to Christmas, it seems as though you’re the one out of place there

25 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

People asking for the WiFi password the second they walk into a place, must be a real fucking hardship not having internet for an hour , get a better contract if it's that important yer cunt.

This is fair. Not arsed if someone’s wants to use the wifi but when I worked in London I was ordering something in pret a mange whatever it’s called one morning and some cunt interrupted me asking for the wifi password off the lad behind the counter. Being the passive and quiet character that I am I politely told him that I’m ordering and to wait a second. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

This is fair. Not arsed if someone’s wants to use the wifi but when I worked in London I was ordering something in pret a mange whatever it’s called one morning and some cunt interrupted me asking for the wifi password off the lad behind the counter. Being the passive and quiet character that I am I politely told him that I’m ordering and to wait a second. 

Haha! I can picture that now.