You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool videos

Red_or_Dead

Apologies for staring a new thread that isn't some crazy wind up or slagging off X player or Y manager but I've just rescued a load of VHS tapes from the old folks and uploaded some LFC stuff I found on them:

1986 FA Cup Final BBC half time analysis

1986 FA Cup Final BBC trophy presentation and interviews

Houllier interview after Newcastle 3-0 2001

Football Focus feature May 2001

2001 UEFA Cup Final trophy presentation and analysis

Houllier talking about the Fowler situation 2001

• 2 months later...

[YOUTUBE]-OfRCr9ZM9s[/YOUTUBE]

I just wanted to share this, just stumbled across it.

See how our midfield has bollocks when the going gets tough, Leeds fans applaud at the fourth goal because the football was that good. Martin Tyler has always been a cunt, despite the amazing football, ' Leeds need an inquest at the back' Despite a foul on Mike Hooper 'the referee gets criticised less if he disallows the goal.' Total posh manc bell whiff.

Interesting comments from Houllier there. I loved the man but the way (it was reported by Fowler and the media) he treated Fowler pissed me right off. Aside from winning things, the day we re-signed God under Rafa was the single greatest moment as a Liverpool fan I have ever had. I went out that night and got slaughtered and had the same feeling about me as if we had just won a cup.

I fucking love Fowler.

Get him back now. One last shot. Rocky 6 style.

Apologies for staring a new thread that isn't some crazy wind up or slagging off X player or Y manager but I've just rescued a load of VHS tapes from the old folks and uploaded some LFC stuff I found on them:

1986 FA Cup Final BBC half time analysis

1986 FA Cup Final BBC trophy presentation and interviews

Houllier interview after Newcastle 3-0 2001

Football Focus feature May 2001

2001 UEFA Cup Final trophy presentation and analysis

Houllier talking about the Fowler situation 2001

thanks mate, tha's wonderful.