You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cats are shithouse sneaky bastards. You wouldn't stand a chance. Don't antagonise the little bastard.

He's a lovable little knobhead but you know if he had the chance he would do me off in my sleep and raid the tuna in the fridge. My family would kick the door down after about a month of me vanishing and find me dead and rancid on the couch, him chewing on my foot like it was a smoked mackerel.

I actually prefer dogs to cats, but I like animals generally. Cats are fine. I live alone (happily, urgh inb4 lonely and angry) and it would be unfair to have a dog. My cat is a total bro, he isn't a replacement baby or anything which people seem to think about cat owners. He's a pyar dickhead furry thing who lives in my house and always brings a smile to my face when I get home because he is ace and a total mong. He is really in tune with my day to day life and just generally hangs round, wants to spend time with me and is a great buddy.

He's a lovable little knobhead but you know if he had the chance he would do me off in my sleep and raid the tuna in the fridge. My family would kick the door down after about a month of me vanishing and find me dead and rancid on the couch, him chewing on my foot like it was a smoked mackerel.

This.

A dog would die with you, a cat would eat you.

I actually prefer dogs to cats, but I like animals generally. Cats are fine. I live alone (happily, urgh inb4 lonely and angry) and it would be unfair to have a dog. My cat is a total bro, he isn't a replacement baby or anything which people seem to think about cat owners. He's a pyar dickhead furry thing who lives in my house and always brings a smile to my face when I get home because he is ace and a total mong. He is really in tune with my day to day life and just generally hangs round, wants to spend time with me and is a great buddy.

That is a great description of having an ace pet.

Just looking at my cat now and saying to him 'you are related to tigers, you know?' but he's just licking his ball-less sack and making daft noises.

Having a cat is like living with a time-bomb. I reckon if his feral nature took hold and he attacked me, I could take him as long as it is a fair 1-on-1, no shithouse moves.

You shouldn't have talked to your cat about tbe incident or let it watch the news. I wouldn't sleep in the same house as it tonight if I were you.

You shouldn't have talked to your cat about tbe incident or let it watch the news. I wouldn't sleep in the same house as it tonight if I were you.

I'm gonna lock him in the kitchen tonight. It isn't worth taking the risk. I'm going to put the knives in the front room obviously, well out of reach from him.

I'd like to take a moment to congratulate the mongs over at The S*n who, in keeping with their general policy of being the most tasteless cunts on the planet, have unearthed a picture of Sarah McClay (the keeper) done up in feline facepaint and wearing cat ears, and have published it on the internet and probably in their shitrag (it comes up on Google image search before you ask). I'm sure her family are moved.

I'd like to take a moment to congratulate the mongs over at The S*n who, in keeping with their general policy of being the most tasteless cunts on the planet, have unearthed a picture of Sarah McClay (the keeper) done up in feline facepaint and wearing cat ears, and have published it on the internet and probably in their shitrag (it comes up on Google image search before you ask). I'm sure her family are moved.

Hope the family take them to the cleaners

Did anyone know she is Scottish? Me neither...until I clicked on the Scottish news on the beeb website. They're unbelievable for finding a Scottish link to just about any news story going.

Did anyone know she is Scottish? Me neither...until I clicked on the Scottish news on the beeb website. They're unbelievable for finding a Scottish link to just about any news story going.

Ah, well, that explains it. She was obviously very, very drunk when she decided to go and cuddle the tigers. A pity there was no traffic cone adound to distract her.