You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rodgers Out

Red22

By the end of this season if current form continues should we be labelling Allen and Borini as big money flops to continue the trend the likes of you seem determined to set?

You call it 'tightening the purse strings' but others would call loaning out Carroll and failing to secure a replacement, gross incompetence.

If Joe Allen and Fabio Borini start not giving 100% then yeah, I will.

Well, I disagree it's already ugly. We at least need to have the The Anti Rodgers Taliban (hey, we can even call them TARTs this time around too!) out in force first!

Or maybe they've learned their lesson. They got their wish last time around, and boy did it backfire.

Well I wanted Rafa to stay.

I wanted Kenny to stay.

I never wanted Hodgson here and the sooner he was gone the better.

I never wanted Rodgers, I don't like Rodgers, but I don't want him sacked because of FSG's inability to appoint anyone better.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Yes' date=' one loss, that's why everyone's upset, not the whole dreadful season taken as a whole; a single result, not the fact that we have made literally no progress since FSG took over, being stuck on the same amount of points as Hodgson after 17 games. No white knight to rescue us like last time though, we gave him his P45.[/quote']

You daft prick. I didn't say one loss, you spastic. There we're no 'Rodgers Out' thread after the last three game. Fucking crank.

Well I wanted Rafa to stay.

I wanted Kenny to stay.

I never wanted Hodgson here and the sooner he was gone the better.

I never wanted Rodgers, I don't like Rodgers, but I don't want him sacked because of FSG's inability to appoint anyone better.

Pretty much my view on it. What has happened since Rafa left is exactly what those who wanted him to stay warned would happen. What was it those TART mongs argued again:

We will never win the league under Rafa.

Anyone but Rafa will get more out of the players.

Fucking. Hell.

Not much whining about not winning the league now, eh. I guess reality finally set in for some.

Guest davelfc

Sacking the manager would mean different tactics for sure, depending who you could persuade to manage us. We're quickly becoming a joke as far as managers is concerned.

But it won't fix the problem we have as far as scoring goals, immediately. We need a striker for that, a decent one.

I'm not convinced with Rogers, but he is our manager and it's very hard to judge considering the mess he got himself into over the summer.

Right now I think he will be gone at the end of the season because I'm about 51% of the opinion that he's a fucking bluffer, tomorrow I'll be down to 49% on that. That's the problem though, this isn't very clear at all is it?

It's going to take the January window to let us see where we stand with the owners, (remember them, yeah been a while since we've heard anything from them) if they back Rogers and he buys well then we could do very well. If they don't support him or if he buys badly then we're fucked.

Personally, I pray (and I'm not a religious person normally) that he gets the money he needs, can ditch the shit and buy at least once quality striker. Mainly because that head shaped dent in my front room wall is getting bigger by the week.

Pretty much my view on it. What has happened since Rafa left is exactly what those who wanted him to stay warned would happen. What was it those TART mongs argued again:

We will never win the league under Rafa.

Anyone but Rafa will get more out of the players.

Fucking. Hell.

Not much whining about not winning the league now, eh. I guess reality finally set in for some.

You're obsessed and you need help.