You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transfer deadline day......

WhiskeyJar

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're happy with just Suarez and Borini?

Twific.

Of course not. I'd have liked Dempsey but as I just said on twitter, I've got an empty Malbec bottle here which could take Carroll's place on the bench and would probably score more goals than him. I'm glad he's fucking gone.

We've dumped Adam, Spearing, Carroll and a load of other injury prone wasters (Bellars the exception; I'd like to have kept him but he WANTED to go) and brought in Allen, Sahin, Borini and the wonderkid Yesil. Plus Rodgers actually wants to play our talented youngesters rather than just cockteasing them by putting them on the bench.

If all that transfer movement had happened today you skyfans would be wanking into your socks. But because we haven't been on a spending spree to make jim fucking white spunk in his knickers you're all throwing your toys out of the pram. Two years ago we were signing cunts like Poulsen and Konchesky. Get it in perspective and get a fucking grip.

Phil McNulty, BBC Sport Chief Football Writer

"The reaction of Liverpool fans on Twitter to Dempsey perhaps going to Tottenham has been very angry. They now see the prospect of not bringing in anybody today. Why have they not got anybody? They've let Andy Carroll go, Charlie Adam's gone, they've got money in the bank. Yet no-one seems to be coming."

Good Dempsey's wank. That's one decent thing to come out of having owners that won't spend any money.

All those great sponsorship deals they kept spinning us, yet they drastically cut the wage bill two years running and spend next to fuck all. I doubt we're even spending what's being earned any more.

Lfc making fat yanks richer since 2007.

utter shite again, ok Carroll wasn't a £35m player in non-money terms but he's a better option than a 21 year old italian who will need time to settle and an unproven premier league 18 year old in Morgan (although very talented not slagging either of these two off)If suarez picks up a knock or misses a few matches were fucked the yanks have lowered our wage bill and increased our Sponsorship significantly are we being lined up for another sale? or are we gonna be ran like Arsenal from now on business over on the pitch success ?.

Of course not. I'd have liked Dempsey but as I just said on twitter, I've got an empty Malbec bottle here which could take Carroll's place on the bench and would probably score more goals than him. I'm glad he's fucking gone.

We've dumped Adam, Spearing, Carroll and a load of other injury prone wasters (Bellars the exception; I'd like to have kept him but he WANTED to go) and brought in Allen, Sahin, Borini and the wonderkid Yesil. Plus Rodgers actually wants to play our talented youngesters rather than just cockteasing them by putting them on the bench.

If all that transfer movement had happened today you skyfans would be wanking into your socks. But because we haven't been on a spending spree to make jim fucking white spunk in his knickers you're all throwing your toys out of the pram. Two years ago we were signing cunts like Poulsen and Konchesky. Get it in perspective and get a fucking grip.

Get over yourself.

This is nothing about Sky friendly spending sprees.

Its about our manager being made to look a bit of a fool.

If that's his doing i don't know.

Doesnt matter what you think of Carroll, but to suggest that we would have, or should have, let him go without a replacement is clearly fucking barking.

Dempsey reported as joining Spurs- for a fee of £500k more than we offered ( a month's wages for Joe Cole).

Wonder if they would have accepted the offer from us for the extra 500k. Can't help thinking it had just become a point of principal for Fulham after the way we had faffed about all summer trying to get him as cheap as possible and they would accept an offer from anyone other than us. The club's plan was probably to just hope no one else came in and Fulham would sell out of desperation rather than be stuck with him sulking until January when his value would have gone down even more. We were okay with Villa who are arguably worst than Fulham at the moment coming in because Dempsey wasn't interested but as soon as another big club came in that was pretty much our chance gone.

I agree with almost everything you said there however, there is still the nagging question in the back of my mind that we are going into the Prem season with only TWO strikers.

That is just bad management.

If they're not serious about spending money, then we need to be in for Michael Owen. We can't be picky with no money available.

That's how low we look to have sunk.

No, thats how low your posts have sunk, bollocks to having him back

Edited by Rush 346
typo