You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Zaha - jesus he is crap.

been watching this game thinking the commentators are definitely giving him the same treatment they gave to Welbeck and Cleverley making out every little thing he does is amazing, wonder if it will take the general public as long to see through him as it did with the other two

If Hazard was British he would be a contender. But now the media is trying to redeem themselves when it comes to Suarez. Which is quite funny actually.

By the way, I'd like to see if it is possible to make Henderson young player of the year. A Twitter campaign or something. I don't think it would be that hard either.

This post, and replies, are from a Fulham forum. On Wednesday let's send these cunts on their way to the Championship. 

grieving scousers -- Clint Dempseys postman, Saturday, February 08, 02:21:19pm(97e46184.skybroadband.com/151.228.97.132)
See the grieving trousers are wearing block armbands again, is it now formally part of their kit?

Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

I should disagree with this more strongly, because City have a better squad, but just when I think their victory is inevitable they drop points again.  In the end I'm not sure I will disagree with you.

I don't think City do have a better squad. Look at the difference missing Aguero, Nasri, and Fernandinho is having. There is no depth at central midfield, and they only have one striker with any pace. Negredo is obviously as excellent player, but Jovetic seems like he's still injured, and Dzeko isn't good enough.

Dzeko, Demichelis, Garcia, and Rodwell are all shite.

I don't think City do have a better squad. Look at the difference missing Aguero, Nasri, and Fernandinho is having. There is no depth at central midfield, and they only have one striker with any pace. Negredo is obviously as excellent player, but Jovetic seems like he's still injured, and Dzeko isn't good enough.

Dzeko, Demichelis, Garcia, and Rodwell are all shite.

But on the other hand Chelsea would struggle equally if Hazard, Oscar and Ramires all got injured imo

I can't recall a team ever winning the league without a reliable top class striker although Eto'o has improved in recent weeks

But on the other hand Chelsea would struggle equally if Hazard, Oscar and Ramires all got injured imo

I can't recall a team ever winning the league without a reliable top class striker although Eto'o has improved in recent weeks

Yeah, true. But they would still have Torres, Ba, Eto'o, Schurrle, Salah, Willian, and Lampard who could get you some goals. That young lad Van Ginkel was about 1 in 4 in Belgium (I know, I know) as well. They've got a bit more depth than City, for me.

Also, City have Barry, Guidetti and Sinclair out on loan. Chelsea have an entire squad out on loan, one that would probably finish about 6th or 7th in our league.

Mourinho's little horse, aiming for top four, etc, bullshit is just that. Utter bullshit. The Italian, or Spanish, media would have destroyed him for the nonsense he's coming out with.

I think they're so solid defensively, and have so many attacking options, that it negates the lack of a top quality striker.

I think they do have more depth than City yeah, I was surprised when I saw how poor quality City's  bench looked on monday aside from Jovetic who hasn't got going yet but will come good imo but I do see City's best starting line up as the stronger and I still fancy them to win the league,  I don't consider us to be in the title race and I think Arsenal will fall away so definitely be between those 2 for me so will be interesting to see which of 2 very contrasting styles comes out on top, I think City are the more likely to be able to put together a huge winning streak but at the same time they do have the odd dodgy spell (this week being a case in point) whereas Chelsea are better at grinding out a result

Completely forgot Pienaar played for Spurs, what an odd buy given what they already had in his position. 

Further proof Twitch is addicted to just making a signing, and the ancillary benefits they bring to Rosie's trust fund. 

Putting a pair of degenerate transfer market fiends like him and Levy together is like the two humps Polk and Mahon getting transferred to the Barksdale detail together.

If Spurs fail to make the Champions League, then they like the Mancs could be truly fucked. For that reason alone, I'd like to see the Blueshite beat them today. Rooney and Rapist Van Persie leaving the Skancs and a fire sale at the Spuds would be lovely.

Having said that I really rate this Everton team. Some on here are mocking them in much the same way idiots on Chelsea, United or Arsenal forums would mock us (at least until yesterday anyway). They have a decent goalie, a good centre half pairing, the excellent Baines and the even more excellent Coleman. They have a wily good pro like Barry and the very good young McCarthy in the centre of midfield. Barkley is a fabulous talent. Perhaps, the nearest thing to a young Stevie I've seen in years.

Miralles is a class act too, although after that they mostly have good decent players like Osman and Pienaar.

Head is hoping for a draw but heart hopes that Spurs batter them. One reason is that I think that spurs will crack once the EL starts up again, unless they deliberately tank it - which is quite possible given the scumbags involved with that team and their current wage bill.

The other reason is obvious.