You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Doni

Dracco

If, god forbid, Reina gets injured at some point, you'll see why the fuck he was brought here. Better safe than sorry.

He's unlucky that we're taking the Carling Cup as seriously as we are, but I suspect that has been made abundantly clear to him before he signed.

If something happened to Pepe, would you want Brad Jones (is he still here?) or one of the kids between the sticks?

Neither would i.

Look at Spurs - Gomes, Cudicini and Friedel. For 1 spot.

To compete we need decent reserves - haven't we been asking for this? And now we are asking why?

Was a strange signing seeing as we have Jones. Plus didn't he refuse our first contract?

Anyone who signs as a reserve keeper is a fucking loser.

Yeah he must feel like such a cunt when he drives home in his 100k BMW to his substantial 5 bedroom spread, top notch model wife waiting to suck his cock all night, plus he's a multi millionaire financially set for life. What a fucking loser.

Yeah he must feel like such a cunt when he drives home in his 100k BMW to his substantial 5 bedroom spread, top notch model wife waiting to suck his cock all night, plus he's a multi millionaire financially set for life. What a fucking loser.

He's meant to be a footballer.

Anyway, you seem to know alot about his personal circumstances.

Can I see what a £100k BMW looks like please?

If something happened to Pepe, would you want Brad Jones (is he still here?) or one of the kids between the sticks?

Neither would i.

To compete we need decent reserves - haven't we been asking for this? And now we are asking why?

We were in for Friedel weren't we, but he probably went to Spurs knowing that unlike Pepe, Gomes is that inconsistent he'd probably get some games, with a better chance of cementing himself as first choice (which he appears to have done).

Cudicini is a strange one though, for a keeper of his quality (or certainly what he had around '03 '04 when he was a regular for the rentboys), he seems strangely content to sit on the bench for a number of years.

I guess the price of having a top quality goalkeeper who is also reliable in terms of consistency and injury record is that you're going to find it harder to convince top quality back-up to come here unless you pay piss-takingly large wages.

Even Chelsea, who have a keeper that while quality also gets injured more frequently, can only boast Hilario and Ross Turnbull as backup.

And Man City, Given left because he wasn't getting games and I couldn't even tell you who their back-up is now.

But sod's law dictates that the second we take the attitude of "Pepe's never injured so let's not bother with any senior back-up because they won't be that good anyway"...well you know what will happen then.

Neither would i.

Yea, but why??