You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Henry thread fucked? WTF?

Code

It's definitely strawballs and that embed thing.

Silverlining : Henry doesn't have to be focusing on selling players on at a later date if he's buying them cheap. He could be doing it so that we can have a team that will last at the very top if it gets there for plenty of years to come, and that'll just need smaller changes here and there instead of big overhauls. So it doesn't have to be about selling and money.

Am I Being Unreasonable?
YES

The site has a few gremlins it appears, the 'first new post' button hasn't been working for a few days now.

Its been working fine for me today, when I was on my birds laptop yesterday it did not work though, I thought it was because she used chrome and not firefox like I do.

Edit - hang on, I dont use Firefox on this computer but IE.

Its been working fine for me today, when I was on my birds laptop yesterday it did not work though, I thought it was because she used chrome and not firefox like I do.

Edit - hang on, I dont use Firefox on this computer but IE.

It's Firefox mate, IE is fine. If Chrome is fucked as well maybe it's a vBulletin issue.