You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Trying to renew season ticket - advice?

razor

Really sorry for starting a new thread on this. I was going to post under the other ticket thread, but my need is desperate and I don't want anyone who can help to miss it.

Last year I got stung for that extra £50 because the website was inadequate and as I am out of the country for a bit my renewal had to be done by my mother over the phone. To be fair, I have had a whole year to sort it out, but haven't, so here I am again unable to renew online.

I will go through what I have done and what I am trying to do.

I want to log onto the renewal page to renew my season ticket.

There is a box asking for "Fan Card / Members Card Number". The language doesn't correspond with my renewal form which says "Member Number". I am assuming that these two separate labels ("Fan Card / Members Card Number" and "Member Number") are for the same thing? If so, this is poor communication. Also, if not, this is poor communication as I don't know what they want.

The next box is a request for a password. I have tried many versions of my password, but to no avail. I requested a password reminder email, but have not received one. I am not sure why this is. I am unable to check what email address they have!!! (They say "make sure your email is active". How can I? I don't know which one it IS!!!) I HATE LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB.

So, for this reason I decided to move onto the "Register" section on the same page.

I have filled all of the details in.

(The password here is another anomaly. Every other internet password request I have ever come across asks for a password of 6 or more characters either with or without digits. Banks ask for pin numbers of 4 digits. THEY ask for a password of between 4 and 6 characters, and stipulate it must contain a number and a letter. So every customer has to make up a unique, bespoke password that ultimately they will forget as they never use it elsewhere. Bizarre.)

ANYWAY, when I click "Register", the page reloads and presents the message "Your details already exist on our system."

So what do I do now, then?

I can go no further with either part of the page. The "Log in" section says I have the wrong password and will not (or cannot) email me a password. The "Register" section says I am already registered and doesn't tell me what to do next.

I refuse to AGAIN pay over the odds because LFC are CRAP to their fans.

I remember posting on here this time last year after I'd paid the extra money moaning about how much I hate the club, and how they continue to treat the fans with contempt.

I emailed the club a week ago, and OF COURSE have heard nothing back. Last year was the same.

Anyone with any advice? (Serious advice as this is a serious issue....)

Razor