You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sunday: Cesc & Wilshire vs Spearing & Lucas

BurtReynolds

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its unbelievable what one result can do to fans. We are a better team than you right now, just face the reality. We have better attack, better defence and better midfield

Yeh mate you're right, barring possibly the attack bit but its too early in our attacking history to judge accurately. But it doesn't change the fact that you're a sad cunt posting on another sides forum does it?

Guest PurpleNose
Its unbelievable what one result can do to fans. We are a better team than you right now, just face the reality. We have better attack, better defence and better midfield

Perhaps you should buy a goalkeeper.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Van persie Nasri Walcott and Cesc as our front 4 is better than your attack and 17 more goals in the league speaks for itself

You and your overrated pile of shite team. We're in a transitional period is all. We're in the rebuild after Alonso, Masch, Torres et al have left and a few seasons of negative spending. We're on the up, and in a transfer window - just a few short months - or two, we'll be running through your average midfield and shitty defence like it's not even there.

I fucking hate Arsenal fans.

Lol lets not get carried away now. He’s not that good and Arsenals defence is not that bad. Both Djourou and Schezny is back for this one. I actually expect an easy home win. Liverpool are not good away from home, the midfield of Spearing and Lucas will be blown away by Cesc, Wilshere and diaby. I know they did great against a horrible City team who was really not up for it. But don’t get fooled, they are not that good and City are not that bad just a shocking day for them.

Yes Carolls arial ability is your only chance, but I expect us to dominate the midfield and create a lot of chances. We are much quicker team than you and our front 6 are all good dribblers. My prediction is 3-0 with Nasri Walcott and RVP to score

Haha, "Carrolls arial ability" our only chance. I hope the fact that you totally left out our wizard, Suarez, who's probably as good at dribbling on his day as any of your front 6, and can also score all types of goals, comes back to bite you on the arse. (no pun intended.)

If we can frustrate the 3 who I think pretty much make your side what it is, Nasri, Arshavin and Fabregas, (and I admit thinking they're clearly brilliant players on their day, and slightly envious.) we might be able to win this.

Edited by Red Phoenix

Better attack? Carroll has more league goals than any of your strikers and he's been out for nearly 3 months. Nasri hasn't scored since New Year's day. How do you figure that you have a better attack?

Van persie Nasri Walcott and Cesc as our front 4 is better than your attack and 17 more goals in the league speaks for itself

Ah right, so 4 players are better than 2 players, and have scored more goals than 2 players?

Sorry, but I can see now that I should not be here exchanging words with such a genius!

Better attack? Carroll has more league goals than any of your strikers and he's been out for nearly 3 months. Nasri hasn't scored since New Year's day. How do you figure that you have a better attack?

I can only imagine that he's meaning their whole attacking unit, including wingers and attacking midfielders. Looking forward to sunday now anyway. The only downside with their team is that they won't be using Almunia. Him against Carroll could've been hilarious.

Wait up, he's not listed on physio room, maybe he's alright to play? Please let him play on sunday.

The difference though is that we are coming back from arguably our lowest ebb since Shankly took over in 1959. We have been to the bottom but are now coming back with new strikers, good quality youth, and the promise of a productive summer under a multi title winning manager. Arsenal, on the other hand, will start next season in the same stagnation since you have had year on year since the famed “Unbeatables”. Every year you start well with good young players and some very pretty football. But very quickly it becomes clear that the football sadly seems to lack the bite of a finish far too often. Your fans, players and manager think they are a Barcelona, when the truth is you’re not. In fact you are not even close. You are the footballing equivalent of Elizabeth Hurley. Very pretty, but when it comes down to it, you just don’t do the dirty stuff well and so in the end the ones that love you will go elsewhere and get a proper blowy to satisfy the empty promise of the fit bird. Because of this Fabregas will go this summer. How long will Wilshere hang around as you continue to flatter to deceive also? Even the press that used to suck at the teat of the pretty passes and flicks are now questioning whether or not Arsenal can go on with the Baywatch all pretty but no substance act.

As anyone here will tell you, I’m the miserable sod who looks at things very literally the majority of the time as I always think I’m injecting some realism into the football debate and comment of the oft overly confident footy fan. (in truth I’m probably just a bit overly negative at times for my own good) But the truth is, I genuinely see us going past you next season. The only reason you are in a title challenge this year; and the only reason Spurs were considered title challengers until around February, and City up until about April 11th is because the league has been so amazingly shite that anyone who played half well this year would have pissed it. But you lot, who are the nearest to the Mancs this season, couldn’t even string together enough wins to get past the worst Man Utd team since Ferguson took over in Biblical times.

In the 6 seasons since we both won are last trophies (including this season) we have finished head of each other 3 times each. We have been up and down, yet you lot have just sat there, passing prettily, but achieving the square root of fuck all. Unless there are monumental changes at your club, then that will continue.

With regards to this Sunday? Yes, I am worried that Fabregas and Wilshere will be able to cause our midfield of Lucas and Spearing considerable trouble. Next season though I very much doubt either of those midfields will be the same. One will be significantly weakened, and one will significantly strengthened. From there, well, the only way is up for one of those teams. Don’t fancy yours much.

Caroll 21 starts 2 sub appearance 13 goals 3 assists in the PL

Van persie 12 starts 6 sub appearance 12 goals 6 assists in the PL

Need I say more

No, you've just basically agreed with me that Van Persie has scored less goals than Carroll.

No you brought up him missing 3 monts, indicating he scored more than our striker despite missing so much football, only problem is van persie has missed even more football

We're a long way from where we want to be, player for player you've got more quality, and you've done better this season (although you've still won as much as us). But you're missing two factors: Since Kenny came in, and replaced a striker for a strikeforce, we've outdone you for points, and, as others have said, we've been game-raisers this year, something which fucks us off but should give you cause for concern. Plus, we should've beaten you at Anfield and we've only improved since then.

I'd still say you're more likely to beat us than us you, but your confidence in a cakewalk is misplaced.

Edited by Jack the Sipper

If it weren't for uncle Roy we'd be ahead of you right now, you snivelling placental expulsion.

"Some cause happiness wherever they go, others whenver they go"

You fall into the latter. Now fuck off

Caroll 21 starts 2 sub appearance 13 goals 3 assists in the PL

Van persie 12 starts 6 sub appearance 12 goals 6 assists in the PL

Need I say more

You should say more really, you pin your hopes on van persie whos as fragile as Mr Glass and when hes injured which is most of the time you've got pink boots and that other fucking mong from Morocco who makes Ngog look like Pele as back up....