You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euromillions winner is from....

Fugitive

How gutted would you be if you thought you'd won only to find out you had the wrong date on your ticket. Still, if it's true he's got the date wrong it puts me back in the game as I haven't checked my ticket yet.

Have I ever told you I think you're the best poster on here? A handsome fella to boot.

i heard there have been reporters all in rainhill outside a house am not going to say were because it not fair just leave them alone just all jealous so wat good luck to the person leave them alone so i dont no were the got there information from that its in huyton so before u go round saying it blah blah blah get your facts right

i heard there have been reporters all in rainhill outside a house am not going to say were because it not fair just leave them alone just all jealous so wat good luck to the person leave them alone so i dont no were the got there information from that its in huyton so before u go round saying it blah blah blah get your facts right

What are you blabbering on about? it's not like we're all gonna suddenly go round there you meff.

We're just having a discussion on the winner. or whoever the winner is. who here has said their going to hound whomever it is that has won.

Welcome knobhead!

Guest TesticleOReilly

If this person's your mate, maybe, with this new-found wealth, they can buy you some commas and the odd full stop. Happy to help.

Nope, I've read that 3 times now and it still sounds like a heated argument in one post.

One week after the record-breaking UK jackpot win on EuroMillions last Friday (8 October), the lucky-ticket holder – The National Lottery’s biggest-ever winner – has still not come forward to claim their life-changing £113,019,926 prize.

If no claim is received over the course of next week, according to the the Unclaimed Prizes Procedure agreed with Camelot’s regulator, the National Lottery Commission (NLC), the area in which the ticket was purchased will be released on next Friday (22 October 2010.)

Simon MKII

Go and kindly fuck yourself.

P.S. Have you spelt your user-name wrong, you daft bastard??? It's spelt Scouser.

One week after the record-breaking UK jackpot win on EuroMillions last Friday (8 October), the lucky-ticket holder – The National Lottery’s biggest-ever winner – has still not come forward to claim their life-changing £113,019,926 prize.

If no claim is received over the course of next week, according to the the Unclaimed Prizes Procedure agreed with Camelot’s regulator, the National Lottery Commission (NLC), the area in which the ticket was purchased will be released on next Friday (22 October 2010.)

It was bought in Coventry.

Shit, I missed the Stewart Lee gig on the 19th.

You're going to be right at home here. Can't spell Scouser, writes in text speech and gets defensive. Enjoy your time, they'll eat you alive.

More likely is that some thick chav comes up with an ingenious brainwave to claim they have bought the winning ticket, and subsequently lost it, thinking that Camelot will say 'Oh go on then, we'll take your word for it. Here's the cheque'.

More likely is that some thick chav comes up with an ingenious brainwave to claim they have bought the winning ticket, and subsequently lost it, thinking that Camelot will say 'Oh go on then, we'll take your word for it. Here's the cheque'.

From memory I am sure the first ever UK winner was supposed to be a young scouser (or maybe scoucer!) who told the media and his mugshot was all over the papers. The next day he admitted he was lying. Hilarious eh? Cheeky scamp.