You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

danperkins

Personally i'd be happy with 6, we really got a difficult start to the league, Arsenal/City & United will take points off most teams and Birmingham away is a nasty fixture. If we can get 6/7 points and have all those games out of the way IMO thats not too bad, especially considering Cole was/is suspended and Masch has thrown a horrible spanner in the works, and of course we pray to the lord that we actually sign few more players before transfers end.

I'm not worrying or knee jerking, i think we'll start to motor as soon as everything settles i.e Masch debacle,Cole bedded in and Torres fully fit

You need to remember we've had the most players of any team coming back from the world cup and they're all at different levels, we played City away who've had 300 million spent on them over the past couple of years. We had a good start against Arsenal and we only had to build on it. Players like Torres and Kuyt should have some 'fun' against WBA, and get their confidence back, and more importantly bag a couple of goals between them.

We've never beaten Blues in the Prem and they're unbeaten in a long time at home (17/18 games I think). Tough game.

Baggies must be 3 points. No excuses.

Utd is a tough game but I think they're there to be got at at the moment. If we're well organised, I could see us taking a point.

Guest Captain Jonjo

We should win against west brom, but i can see us losing against the brums, but most likely will be a draw, we will probably lose against manure unless the team do something really special, i would be happy with a draw.

3 points. A win over Albion, an embarrassing bumming at St.Andrews and a defeat to an 117th minute penalty at Old Trafford with Bacon face tapping his watch as soon as we put the ball on the centre spot for the restart.

That sounds bad but I fully expect half our team to end up injured thus fucking us for the 5 games after.