You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest TesticleOReilly
Not really, Hodgson has confirmed it.

Bollocks. You don't remember last summer's soap opera? Will he, won't he? Poor Mrs Mascha? Fuck him. Bye.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TesticleOReilly
Not really, Hodgson has confirmed it.

Yes, I'm a 'smart arse' for pointing out something we already knew. Go fuck yourself.

Guest TesticleOReilly

The issue now isn't him going, but how quickly the deal is done to whoever takes him. We don't need another summer long transfer drama where we hold out 'till the last minute and leave no time to bring in a replacement, or at least let Hodgson know what the score is regards bringing a player through.

The issue now isn't him going, but how quickly the deal is done to whoever takes him. We don't need another summer long transfer drama where we hold out 'till the last minute and leave no time to bring in a replacement, or at least let Hodgson know what the score is regards bringing a player through.

Someone on here mentioned that his agent had inicated a potential deal just before the transfer window. Probably a culmination of two players leaving so they have funds and of course holding out hoping well cave in to their shitty offers.

I expect plans are already well underway for his replacement, i like roys stance at the press conferecne however its clear thats the last well see of Masch... unfortuantley

"So that's the situation. Mascherano is a Liverpool player, he has a two year contract and I expect him to honour that until the day comes when the club decides to accept an offer for his services."

That's some proper quality talk from Hodgson that.

Gap toothed Tower Block Misery latest:

"He wants to leave the club," Hodgson told an Anfield press conference.

"He's made that perfectly clear. I think he wanted to leave a year ago and he wants to leave now. But he's contracted to Liverpool Football Club, so whether he leaves or not is our decision. At the moment he's a Liverpool player and I will continue to treat him as such until a day arrives when he no longer is.

"The mere fact that the player is a little bit unhappy with his situation and would prefer to leave doesn't necessarily mean he will leave.

"It disappoints me but it's not unusual. In every football club in the Barclays Premier League - and in the world - there will be players that would prefer to leave their team. Some are allowed to, some aren't.

"So that's the situation. Mascherano is a Liverpool player, he has a two year contract and I expect him to honour that until the day comes when the club decides to accept an offer for his services."

It is, it's very refreshing.

Guest TK-421

It is, it's very refreshing.

You guys are easily impressed. Is it not a standard response when asked about a player wanting to leave?

Hodgson so far has been a breadth of fresh air.

Obviously the cruch time will come when the season starts particulary once the pressure comes on and at some stage it will, but its just nice to hear someone call it like it is, good, bad or indifferent.

Hopefully this is translating itself just as positively in the dressing room.

You guys are easily impressed. Is it not a standard response when asked about a player wanting to leave?

It's just the way he said it. He said it with authority, contrast that with his comments when Masch wouldn't answer his phone.

He went from being Mr Nice guy, to being 'So fucking what, you'll leave when we get enough money, if we don't get enough money you'll be here for two years'.

Sorry , I know its not exactly the same situtation but I couldn't resist

“We don’t want to sell Robbie, so I was surprised when I heard about the rumours. We are not even thinking about selling. It is always tough at the start when you move. And when it is to a top side, that makes it even more difficult. But Robbie has the quality and is working hard, so it is not a problem.

"Mascherano is a Liverpool player, he has a two year contract and I expect him to honour that until the day comes when the club decides to accept an offer for his services."

Got to say I like Hodgson's hard man stance. Maybe the next step should be to make Mash train with the reserves until he is sold. I know it 'll never happen but i'd love to see the look on Masha's face the moaning cunt.