You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Season ticket via the website

I'm struggling to get this done. Obviously I don't want to pay the extra £53 to go to the window and physically speak to someone (but I wont go off on one about that)

I have 2 season tickets and trying to register is breaking my balls. If I sign up it allocates me another fan card number but when I try to enter my season ticket number details it asks me for a password that I do not have. The site tells me I do not have to register again but it wont let me renew my ticket unless I log in

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU--------

Anyone else been more successful?

phone the ticket office tell them you dont have a password give them your email address and when you log in your current fancard number press for got password they will send it to your email box good look mate two days to go ! .

phone the ticket office tell them you dont have a password give them your email address and when you log in your current fancard number press for got password they will send it to your email box good look mate two days to go ! .

Nice one mate, tried calling before but the line was shut. Fucking pain in the arse, how can they justify a £53 charge to go to the window to renew? Fucking ridiculous this club

if you have registered your email address previously, ( i registered mine when joining auto cup scheme as they said they would send email alerts to let you know when the money was coming out - which they never fucking did) then just type in your fancard number and press the forgot password button. they will email you a password within 2 minutes go back to the site enter your password and bingo. you can then change your password to whatever you want.

i had a nightmare as i have 4 ST's and had to go through the same shit 4 times as it doesnt seem possible to make multiple payments. consequently the bank put a stop after the first one due to registering as a duplicate payment.

fucking cunt of a club, couldnt organise fuck all.

with a heavy heart i have decided to fuck that auto cup scheme off as a protest.

Tell you what, that ticket website is shite. Never even confirms you've bought them they just dissapear from your basket. No email confirmation either. Bunch of rods.

you need to check yours has been accepted mate.

you should get a checkout order confirmation you can print out (with a payment reference number) AND receive an email confirmation

Not been on website for over a year so can't remember password.

Forgotton your password ? Fuck Yeh !

It has just been emailed to you - No it fuckin has not .

Repeat process 15 times and still no fuckin email .

Just kiss your 50 notes goodbye and have a stiff drink.

Dad and I did ours today on the website - neither of us got a confirmation e-mail or confirmation on the screen but we rang the club up and it had all gone through. The girl in the ticket office said they were having problems with the website today. They also didn't have the right e-mail address for me to start of with - I had to ring up and register a new e-mail address to get the password.

Done mine today.

The person who's name it was in had to call and was in a Que for 45 minutes just to register and get a password.

Once that was done and logged on though it took no longer than 5 mins.

Paulie you should be ok to do it by friday so long as you ring tomorrow

Done mine today.

The person who's name it was in had to call and was in a Que for 45 minutes just to register and get a password.

Once that was done and logged on though it took no longer than 5 mins.

Paulie you should be ok to do it by friday so long as you ring tomorrow

what security questions do they ask as I have to do both mine and my dads and don't want to have to make 2 calls?

Sorted finally.

I called up waited half an hour, they asked me for my name and address and an email address. I used my dads name and address because thats what the first of our tickets are in. I didn't say "they're my dads" just gave the details. I asked if I could do the other one as well, the fella said he couldn't, the other person had to call.

Hung up, called back, waited half an hour, got through, asked me for my name and address, I gave my uncles name and address as his is the name of the 2nd season ticket. He then asked me for my DOB citing Data protection. I asked why the previous guy didn't ask for it and he said "oh I don't know" so I had to get off the phone and call my uncle and get his DOB.

Called back, waited another 20 minutes to be put through to some girl who just asked for the number, name and address. I asked if she wanted "my" date of birth she said "No we don't have those on record" fucking imbeciles at that office.

Anyway, just renewed them now so all is well.

Still fuming over the £53 add-on if you don't apply online. I'm sure there's some people who simply don't have internet access or don't have enough faith in the internet to make a £700+ transaction. I would say I am surprised but I am not. Not to mention the hour+ on their 0844 number to speak to idiots who gave duff information.

Absolute palaver

Ive gotta do mine yet, apparamtly there s a way of working out yoour password byy going off you fancard number, My mate wrote it down for me youve gotta do the third numder then something else blah blah blahh. I'm gonna do mine soon but fuckit I'm a bit pissed now. Cheeky cunts!