You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Next Liverpool Manager

StevieH

Hodgson, Pellegrini, Deschamps & Rijkaard for the next LFC Manager?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Hodgson, Pellegrini, Deschamps & Rijkaard for the next LFC Manager?

True but the bookies also seemed to think that frank Ribery was joining us last summer.

The bookies know as much as we do they just guess abit more!

Of course hodgson is the bookies fave, he's the only one who the great British media have been talking about, just wait until pellegrini has a few qoutes in the mail or sky sports and the odds will all change again,

you can't get any info from what the bookies are doing! They guess... Simples

Buxton has built up a solid reputation of late. He has somewhat exorcised the demons in his past, which hindered his writing. He seems to offer a report that differs slightly to the report that Click released at mid-day which was based on a translation of a Chilean news piece. The midnight release appears to be a tad more convincing, to be honest.

True but the bookies also seemed to think that frank Ribery was joining us last summer.

Of course hodgson is the bookies fave, he's the only one who the great British media have been talking about, just wait until pellegrini has a few qoutes in the mail or sky sports and the odds will all change again,

All it takes is one person putting several bets on with various bookies and it's picked up.

It's called the snowball effect.

On Wednesday Pellegrini was 90/1 with many bookmakers. As of yesterday he was 4/1. His odds have fallen rapidly.

on the official site there appears to be a video gauging fans opinions of Pellegrini, i never saw a Hodgson one!

Correct. It is a two minute piece, filmed in front of the club shop in L1. Fans are questioned on the possibility of Pellegrini. It is a wholly positive piece.

Liverpool.tv have never done anything of the like before.

They also put out a similar piece on Jova, too, yesterday.

Strange.

Correct. It is a two minute piece, filmed in front of the club shop in L1. Fans are questioned on the possibility of Pellegrini. It is a wholly positive piece.

Liverpool.tv have never done anything of the like before.

They also put out a similar piece on Jova, too, yesterday.

Strange.

I think that video is telling. Its like they were trying to see what the reaction was amongst the fans to see if they were happy.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Apparently, the media at Chile says it's a done deal.

I've got to say, I think, given that we were talking about O'Neill and Roy Hodgson this time last week, this is a nice surprise. If true.

There has been a tone of media chatter in chile Spain and a bit here, but and it's a big but, the agent quote that they are all running with isn't about him! It's maschs agent so god knows what's going on.

In believing nothing until Its a done deal!

So what you really are saying is that Masch will be our new boss??

I've got to say, I think, given that we were talking about O'Neill and Roy Hodgson this time last week, this is a nice surprise. If true.

I agree mate,

I know some people won't like what I'm about to say but...

Does this mean the new owners are involved? Why what Pellegrini come to us with no funds and no guarantee that he will habe a job when new owners come in. Pellegrini wouldn't ever be a stopgap manager, kenny would do that but not pellegrini.

I heard that The new owners were starting to drag their feet so we said fine we will hire Roy hodgson, not our standard at all, an sell some of our best players to pay debt, it was all to panic the new owners into speeding it up.

Don't know if it's true but seems to make sense in a bizzare sorta way!

Any thoughts?

Pellegrini podría fichar por el Liverpool... ¡y decidir sobre Gerrard! - Fichajes - Real Madrid Club de Fútbol | elmadridista.com

The news can be a real bomb. In England say that Manuel Pellegrini could take control of Rafa Benitez at Liverpool and Gerrard would have to decide. Is it revenge?

The signing of Steven Gerrard to Real Madrid could depend on Manuel Pellegrini. The Chilean could avenge his dismissal from the 'Casa Blanca' frustrating the option of signing the midfielder British first option that Mourinho has to strengthen the midfield.

No one knows what will happen by the head of Manuel Pellegrini if it get in this situation, but in his hands will reinforce his former team, which went out the back door, or make things more difficult to close down possibility of losing Gerrard.

Than have one of the best managers in world football in charge?

Its good to have a hobby, I suppose.

Rafa is one of the best managers in world football.

Is it not possible to want an attack minded, tactically aware, progressive manager who believes in quick passing, possesion based football?

Rafa is one of the best managers in world football.

Is it not possible to want an attack minded, tactically aware, progressive manager who believes in quick passing, possesion based football?

Of course not. That would be lovely.

I just want to win, however it comes.

yeah otherwise you would be on the internet all day!! it sucks to be you !

Lolz!!!