You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Least Odious Option

AngryOfTuebrook

Who would be the least hateful winner?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who would be the least hateful winner?

I would prefer Arsenal to win it, hate Chelsea and can't stand United, would rather have my heart cut out with a rusty spoon.

However I can't help but feel that United are going to get the title, and to be honest, the sooner it comes, the better. I think the fact they got close to 18 and then equalled it has created a lot of panic in our support. I don't want it happen but maybe it would be better for our sanity that they did.

The thing is as well, they won't get the gap that we did over them so we could easily overtake them long term, once we sort out our on field and off field problems. Football's all about cycles, they are nearing the end of thiers.

I feel a bit dirty now. Eugh!

I would prefer Arsenal to win it, hate Chelsea and can't stand United, would rather have my heart cut out with a rusty spoon.

However I can't help but feel that United are going to get the title, and to be honest, the sooner it comes, the better. I think the fact they got close to 18 and then equalled it has created a lot of panic in our support. I don't want it happen but maybe it would be better for our sanity that they did.

The thing is as well, they won't get the gap that we did over them so we could easily overtake them long term, once we sort out our on field and off field problems. Football's all about cycles, they are nearing the end of thiers.

I feel a bit dirty now. Eugh!

Brilliant point about United and 19. It's something which has been an increasingly dark shadow over us for two entire decades. I'm 29 and can't imagine a world where Liverpool haven't won the most league titles, and much older supporters won't be able to either. You're probably right that the sooner it happens the better, but I don't want it to happen yet! Cling to the hope that Chelsea, Arsenal and even City win the next 2 or 3, and that we can get it together before the Mancs.

Arsenal. They're a cuntish team with some of the worst support in the country but they're obviously more favourable than the mancs, and unlike the rent boys they never needed to buy the title. They play some good football too. But they have no chance in hell of winning the title.

Sadly, this really is ManUre's title to throw away. Chelsea have already shown on more than a few occasions that they don't have the bottle to go all the way.

I can't believe two people voted for Man Utd. They must be visitors or WUMs. It is 18-18. Under no circumstance should Fergie be allowed to edge ahead of us while he is still at the helm. I want him to retire having never done it and I want us to be the team out front. OK, we are in a mess right now and can't exactly count on ourselves to get no.19 this time, so therefore it has to be either Chelsea or Arsenal.

If Arsenal do it then I wouldn't like all of the smug, self-satisfied people around the club to be saying 'I told you so' at every opportunity. I would be sick of the media too.

But I can't stand Chelsea either.

Still, I'd have to reluctantly go for Chelsea. This would get them up to about 4 or 5 titles, and everyone knows the name on the trophy should be Abramovich and not Chelsea.