You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Stoke Match Thread. Saturday 16/01 Away 12:45pm Kick Off

rubberduckstyle

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone on RAWK, who is usually spot on says that all 4 CB will start tomorrow. With Carra as RB and Agger as LB...

So Carra - Skrtel -Kytrgiakos- Agger

Makes it sense for someone? Wouldn´t mind it but I don´t believe Rafa would play Agger as LB.

P.S.: it is not the same guy who had the correct starting XI + subs for last 2 games day before the game...

What if it's this?

-----------Reina---------

Carra--Skrtel--Kyri--Agger

-----Lucas----Masch-----

Kuyt----Aquilani----Aurelio

---------N'gog-----------

Would that be the most defensive team Stoke has ever faced? I can see Rafa thinking 'You try to park the bus against us?? We'll show you how it's really done' ;)

Squad travelling as per the premier league website (it includes Babel though, so most likely wrong)

Liverpool: Reina, Degen, Skrtel, Carragher, Agger, Insua, Babel, Aquilani, Lucas, Rodriguez, Ngog, Kuyt, Aurelio, Cavalieri, Kyrgiakos, Pacheco, Spearing, Darby.

Squad travelling as per the premier league website (it includes Babel though, so most likely wrong)

Liverpool: Reina, Degen, Skrtel, Carragher, Agger, Insua, Babel, Aquilani, Lucas, Rodriguez, Ngog, Kuyt, Aurelio, Cavalieri, Kyrgiakos, Pacheco, Spearing, Darby.

From that, I myself would play:

--------------Reina---------------

Carra---Kyrgiakos----Agger---Aurelio

--------Aquilani---Lucas-----------

Pacheco------Maxi-----------Babel

--------------Kuyt----------------

or

------------------Reina---------------

Carra-----Kyrgiakos----Agger---Aurelio

------------Aquilani---Lucas-------------

Pacheco--------------------------Maxi

-------------Babel-----Kuyt-------------

Kyrgiakos because we will be bombarded with high balls and his main attribute is aerial ability. He will probably score an og now.

"That bastard Rafa won't even use interviews to accept we're playing poorly. This is his window to the fans"

"Oh my god he's accepted we're playing poorly in an interview, and said he feels sorry for the fans, I'm cringing, the bastard."

Bunch of fucking hypocrites!

I'm his biggest critic, but he done nothing wrong in his press conference there, he seemed upbeat to me, and he acknowledge were playing shit and apologised for the team's performances.

I certainly accept his apology, and I'm glad he came out and said it.

He has to make sure we do it on the pitch now, only time will tell.

Nothing at all wrong with it. He knew they were waiting to pounce on him so he just took the sting out of it with a bit of humour.

3 fantastic shouts there. A good press conference in my opinion, stood up and apologised. Not like that piece of shit ferguscum would have done and ducked it.

I'm really looking forward to the game tomorrow, Come On You Reds!!!

This team is going about on forums. Agger injured apparently.

Reina

Carra Skrtel Kyriagos Insua

Degen Masch Lucas Aurelio

Kuyt Ngog

Didn't Kenny start picking teams like this towards the end of his reign? Loads of full backs and defenders.

Surely that one would be 3 at the back with Kuyt and Aurelio either side of N'gog?

This team is going about on forums. Agger injured apparently.

Reina

Carra Skrtel Kyriagos Insua

Degen Masch Lucas Aurelio

Kuyt Ngog

Didn't Kenny start picking teams like this towards the end of his reign? Loads of full backs and defenders.

Oh sweet jesus. Did masch even travel tho?

I just know he will not play Maxi like.