You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

I had to get up at 5am this morning for a flight to London, I got to the airport & sent her a quick message to say the cat would need fed & I hope her day goes ok.

The response, "Thanks for waking me & the baby up this morning, I have nothing better than having to look after a crying baby when I'm getting ready for work, blah blah blah.". Apparently I opened a door & turned a light on, can you imagine?

Fucking hell, sorry for having to get up at stupid o'clock to go to the fucking airport so I can pay our mortgage.

The flight was cancelled too & I had to sit in the airport with my fucking boss making her hilarious, 'Fancy getting a pint' quips for two hours.

Fucking women.

• Upvote 1

I was cooking dinner the other night and it involved boiling some rice. My wife has this weird notion that I can't be trusted to drain the rice without spilling water everywhere so insisted I left it for her to drain (I'm a vet and have performed various surgical procedures but can't be trusted with a saucepan, go figure).

So I switched it off at the hob and kept what was in the frying pan ticking away at a low heat. A couple of times I intonated that dinner was ready and she that she could do with sorting the rice and I was told not to fuss. Minutes passed as she flitted around doing fuck all, moaning that I hadn't put out cutlery, got drinks ready, she randomly topped up the dog's water bowl even though the thing was fast asleep and about as far from dehydration as physically possible.

Eventually she decides she's ready to serve up and roughly grabs the saucepan, slopping water everywhere. 'What the...' she goes, 'did you not drain it or even think to say it needed doing!'. I mean, seriously, what the fuck?

• Upvote 1

I was cooking dinner the other night and it involved boiling some rice. My wife has this weird notion that I can't be trusted to drain the rice without spilling water everywhere so insisted I left it for her to drain (I'm a vet and have performed various surgical procedures but can't be trusted with a saucepan, go figure).

So I switched it off at the hob and kept what was in the frying pan ticking away at a low heat. A couple of times I intonated that dinner was ready and she that she could do with sorting the rice and I was told not to fuss. Minutes passed as she flitted around doing fuck all, moaning that I hadn't put out cutlery, got drinks ready, she randomly topped up the dog's water bowl even though the thing was fast asleep and about as far from dehydration as physically possible.

Eventually she decides she's ready to serve up and roughly grabs the saucepan, slopping water everywhere. 'What the...' she goes, 'did you not drain it or even think to say it needed doing!'. I mean, seriously, what the fuck?

Getting her midday meal at night ? No wonder she was in a mood.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

I'm guessing you'll be inundated with questions after revealing that. 

I had to get up at 5am this morning for a flight to London, I got to the airport & sent her a quick message to say the cat would need fed & I hope her day goes ok.

The response, "Thanks for waking me & the baby up this morning, I have nothing better than having to look after a crying baby when I'm getting ready for work, blah blah blah.". Apparently I opened a door & turned a light on, can you imagine?

Fucking hell, sorry for having to get up at stupid o'clock to go to the fucking airport so I can pay our mortgage.

The flight was cancelled too & I had to sit in the airport with my fucking boss making her hilarious, 'Fancy getting a pint' quips for two hours.

Fucking women.

Should have said yes.

Should have said yes.

Having a pint & then having to go & sit in an office for 8 hours is not my idea of fun.

It was that shitty humour when someone goes to the coffee machine at work, "I'll have a vodka, ha ha ha.".

There is no vodka in a coffee machine so how's about I just get some boiling hot water & throw it in your face you tedious cunt.

• Upvote 4

Having a pint & then having to go & sit in an office for 8 hours is not my idea of fun.

It was that shitty humour when someone goes to the coffee machine at work, "I'll have a vodka, ha ha ha.".

There is no vodka in a coffee machine so how's about I just get some boiling hot water & throw it in your face you tedious cunt.

Please get it nailed as the sexual tension is jumping out of your posts.

• Upvote 3

Why are you draining rice? You cook it with a certain amount of water for a certain amount of time and there should be no water left when it's ready. No wonder she's pissed off.

You're a vet so you're no doubt loaded (I'm basing this off our vets prices, the robbing cunts).

Next time you're swimming in your pile of gold coins a la Scrooge McDuck, grab a few and go and buy a rice cooker. Saves a load of hassle. It goes bing when the rice is done. Good times.

• Upvote 4

You're a vet so you're no doubt loaded (I'm basing this off our vets prices, the robbing cunts).

Next time you're swimming in your pile of gold coins a la Scrooge McDuck, grab a few and go and buy a rice cooker. Saves a load of hassle. It goes bing when the rice is done. Good times.

Yeah but his username suggests he doesn't like spending money.
  • Upvote 3