You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got in earlier in the week (my xbox is flashed) its very good although not as good as I thought it would be.

It's not a massive difference to 09 to be honest, the players move better and the keepers react more and players can through themselves at the ball to block it but thats about it for the main.

Still a good game though all the same.

Have you tried smashing Free-Kicks Kenny? It's impossbel unlike last year were i could scould from 40 yards out with Carragher!

My first online game ended up in a 4-0 win over Brazil - Torres Hat-trick and Gerrard! I think its very good and has some good improvements on FIFA 09.

Wal-Mart (ASDA); probably selling the game at cost or less on the day of release just to fuck other competitors up.

You've really got to hate Wal-Mart.

I hope that statement is dripped in sarcasm which I haven't read.

Fuck those other competitors!

Out on Friday or Thursday midnight if you can be arsed getting it from town.

I was in HMV today and they had a little gamestation set up with people playing it.

It looks immense.

Fuck going to town it will be £40

Asda are having a 24 hour sale selling at £25 quid*

Tescos are ment to be selling it for 1 week at £29

* some are selling 12am-12am and some 9am-9am so phone to find out

Gamestation said they will match any offer, so I told them about Asda one and if I could trade as well, they said ye so I am hoping to get it for around twenty. They are open at midnight but think I'll get it in the morning.

I'll go down tomorrow, and if they do that I'll get it. If not, I'll jut wait for the better game to come out in 4 weeks.

Just spoke to Gamestation on the phone, they'll match the £26 or so from ASDA as long as you know the exact price, but you can't trade in against this as the supermarkets don't. Not bad though, it'll be a while before it's this price again so I might just go down for it now.

Edit: Tesco's price is £24.97 so quote that.

Just spoke to Gamestation on the phone, they'll match the £26 or so from ASDA as long as you know the exact price, but you can't trade in against this as the supermarkets don't. Not bad though, it'll be a while before it's this price again so I might just go down for it now.

Edit: Tesco's price is £24.97 so quote that.

That's where I just got my copy as the bird was laying them out on the shelf. Only me and maybe 4 other saddos waiting. Asda the cunts were sold out.

Its not bad. The Be a Pro thing is good. Don't see that much difference from '08 (didn't buy Fifa '09) although shooting is a bit better.

Maybe its a nostalgia thing, but football games seem much shitter now than they did on the PS1 10 years ago. I don't want to have to remember 30 different combinations of button press to be able to take it around an opponent.