You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Crimson Tide back to the BCS championship game against Notre Dame.

Great SEC championship game against the Georgia Bulldogs.

Over 300 yards running from Eddie Lacey and TJ Yeldon.Anyone looking for a I-Line in the draft needs to be looking at Alabama.

Adrian Peterson is a beast

that is all

And Ponder is a fucking shit QB :wallbutt:

+200 yard for AP and Vikings still can't win! Think they just said the record for teams with a +200 yard rusher are W:75 L:2!

Hate being a Vikings-fan! Just shoot me!

Yeah, but still. Ponder makes far too many mistakes. The first INT today: Totally braindead stuff! He was good at "managing" the game but now it seems he has lost that too. And it can't be just because Harvin is out!? There are guys getting free downfield, but either he hasn't the arm or he doesn't see them.

Just painful to watch Petersons career go to waste because of bad QBs. (Favres 1st season the exception)

Yeah, but still. Ponder makes far too many mistakes. The first INT today: Totally braindead stuff! He was good at "managing" the game but now it seems he has lost that too. And it can't be just because Harvin is out!? There are guys getting free downfield, but either he hasn't the arm or he doesn't see them.

Just painful to watch Petersons career go to waste because of bad QBs. (Favres 1st season the exception)

I was saying to some Saints fans today a similar thing about Stephen Jackson

I know he isnt as good as Peterson but he has giving that team everything and has been surrounded by shite.Now they look a decent team and with multiple picks in the next two drafts with the RG3 trade they are letting him go in the offseason.

Multipart,worth a watch

[YOUTUBE]W6XtitN6W14[/YOUTUBE]

Wow! Luck and my Colts with an insane turnaround against the Lions. 2TDs in the last 3 minutes of the game to win 35-33. Peytonesque clutch play from Luck there, after being harassed and intercepted throughout the first 90 % of the game.

Definite Wild Card now, and could be making problems for a lot of the other teams, especially indoors.

You wont be indoors

The road to the superbowl in the AFC will go through Houston and New England.

Luck has been fantastic,everything the hype said he was,same with RG3 and Russell Wilson who has been overshadowed by the other two

The Superdome, duh?:whistle:

The Superdome, duh?:whistle:

Got to get through Broncos,Pats and Texans first.

Really pissed off about the season as its looking more likely that the NFL case against the Saints players may not hold in the courts but even if the players get the suspension nullified its still fucked our season and the chance to play a home superbowl.

Yeah, I really don't have any hopes for the playoffs, think Broncos will be tough enough. Haven't got enough playmakers, and can't expect Wayne and Luck to play out of their skins everytime. O-line doesn't give good enough protection either. Was really chuffed we got Luck, and even if I still miss Peyton a little (and wish him all the best except when meeting us), I think that feeling will wane pretty quickly if Luck keeps this up...

Quick question, I've never really started thinking about the playoffs this early... What happens if (if the positions are like they are today), Indy (no 5) beat Broncos (4), and the no 6 seed gets through on the "other side". Wouldn't Indy have home field in the Conference final then? Extremely unlikely, but in theory?

Coming off a 2 win season I don't want to be seen as stepping on someone's toes, but I think you would have struggled to reach it anyhow. Never know though...

I wasn't Ponders biggest fan coming out but I did think he'd be better than he's shown this season. No way he isn't their starting next year though.

What Peterson is doing this season after his ACL and MCL tear late last December is just unreal.

I think that feeling will wane pretty quickly if Luck keeps this up...

Oh, he will. Kid is talented.

Quick question, I've never really started thinking about the playoffs this early... What happens if (if the positions are like they are today), Indy (no 5) beat Broncos (4), and the no 6 seed gets through on the "other side". Wouldn't Indy have home field in the Conference final then? Extremely unlikely, but in theory?

Yep. Highest seed always has home field against the lowest remainer. Arizona was the fourth seed when they reached the Super Bowl a few years back and they hosted the NFC Championship game.

That you can say both of those together is just madness.

That's the AFC West for you. The Raiders are a basket case franchise, the Chargers keep trading away Philip Rivers' best weapons and the Chiefs run around chasing their tails. The Broncos wobbled because they put all their trust in one of New England's coaches.